What do I have to do to join UU-K?

Bloody

Question

Q:  What do I have to do to get in UU-K? / What do I need to be a UU-K?

A:  First I would like to say that UU-K [undeadUprising-Knifers] is a Knifing-Clan, so if you really can't knife, please don't wast your and our time with appliing for UU-K.

1.  You have to apply for UU-K, right here: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?app=groupjoin&module=apply&section=apply&do=apply&group=23

[Link doesn't work if you applied already.]

If you press "JOIN US" at the middle top of the website, you will also get to the UU-K applications.

The more time you spend on your application the bigger is the chance you'll make it in.

2.  After that you will have to wait, until the tester/recruiter of UU-K tested your Knifing-Skill in a 1v1.

[You are from US? Fluffle Puff will be your tester / You are from EU? Me (Bloody) will be your tester.] 

Btw: Since I'm kind of busy in the last weeks, I am using the time I can play PC games, most likely with playing ZAM. So I apologize that I didn't do my job as a Recruiter of UU-K that well. We/I am searching for a new EU-Recruiter for UU-K right now.

[Only matters for EU applicants.]

There is NO specific number of kills you need to pass the tryout, but your Knife-Style count a lot.

[if you want an eastimate how many kills you need to pass the test, I would say ~25 Knife Kills.]

Knifing in ZombieAnnihilationMod, also called ZAM, will increase your chance of getting in UU-K.

For more detailed informations about UU-K, follow this link: http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4747-uu-k-update/

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet