a RARE site

BIGz

That's the DC 11. Dude you're high as fuck, you can clearly tell because the wingspan is far surperior to the previous model (DC 10). And the span is about 20 meters longer per wing.

(Scrub nub)

• Upvote 1

That's the DC 11. Dude you're high as fuck, you can clearly tell because the wingspan is far surperior to the previous model (DC 10). And the span is about 20 meters longer per wing.

(Scrub nub)

A MD-11 has wingtips or wiglets and has a smaller tall section. What you are seeing is a DC-10 not a MD-11

Go handle your bff Trump.

BFF Trump?? I don't think so. The only thing I like about him is his willingness to talk about the issues most Americans want Congress to deal with. Every politician has their head buried in the sand and are refusing to deal with these issues. Why are you complaining, according to the "Media" (cough cough) he is hurting republicans, not helping them?? Just sit back and enjoy the ride. I hear Honest Hillary is a real good candidate.

If you would stop stroking Obama, you wouldn't have this guilty of a conscience. You were told, play with him long enough and you wouldn't be able to play with others. However, I will keep playing with you bro, because you are da man.

Keep this up, I'll start posting Urban Cowboy quotes again. I know you don't want that.

I want to see a copy of your birth certificate.

Since you brought that up, I feel compelled to remind you that it was diehard Hillary supporters (democrats/liberals) that started the whole birther movement. She might not have directly made the accusation against Obama, but several of her "diehards" working for her main super pac did.

Read for yourself:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/hillary-clinton-birther_n_7715666.html

Politico, April 22, 2011: The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.