UU-W

Startune

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPVSsknCJE(Song about DAYZ fricking nice) [Play while reading] (try and understand what it means)

Heyo Community of ZAM

I am here to make a proposall about an UU Clan. Called UU-W (UU-World of Warcraft.) now don't stop reading I will explain. Me and Gunter play World of Warcraft frequently. He is the reason I came back to World of Warcraft. I thank him for that. Alot of people played this too before and (enjoyed it probaly). I feel like other people miss it too and have missed it. So that's why I wanna make a UU-W clan. I figured that since there is a CS:GO (clan) and a Dayz clan already and stuff. I just wanna help people begin the epic adventure again. I know you have to pay for it. And it has a limit on how long you can play. And that's why I am here and have a idea for this:

-You will be provided with the expansion Catacalysm. (Payed by me or anyone who wants to help. (If you already have a Wow account with catacalysm. Please tell me this so I wont have to spend any money on you. So I can give others the opportunity to start.)

-You can pay Game-Time with the ingame currency. (so everyone who start and is in the UU-W Clan will be invited to the guild UU-W guild and will get enough money for the Game-Time everytime. If you don't feel like you need this. Please tell me, because if this goes viral. It will cost me alot of gold).

-I will help you start with the Game if your new or help you level up if you already know how it works.

The goal of this is to make people try World of Warcraft and make them enjoy it. Because it's fun with friends.

What is your oppinion on this guys? And if this goes viral would you join it?

Greetings, Startune

• Upvote 5

I've tried a demo of wow in my shitty laptop with nvdia grandpa -980ti and that game looked so fucking weird... I think i was a guy riding an horse... There were a lot of notification coz it was the tutorial i think and after 5 mins i got bored coz that time i couldnt read english

Downloaded and deleted the game.Fuck it

+1 Dwesty

I've tried a demo of wow in my shitty laptop with nvdia grandpa -980ti and that game looked so fucking weird... I think i was a guy riding an horse... There were a lot of notification coz it was the tutorial i think and after 5 mins i got bored coz that time i couldnt read english

Downloaded and deleted the game.Fuck it

+1 Dwesty

The start of a MOBA isn't always super funny, wow gets really fun at the higher levels