UU Banner - Hunting

Hunting

Maybe some of you are glad to hear, that I am back with some graphics :)

I remember when iKing had his comeback with his UU banner :

Qw9HjmZ.jpg

So I decided to do a UU Banner as well!

I have never 'dared' to do a UU banner because I didn't know how to place the UU in a cool way.

I think it looks pretty good now :)

My UU Banner:

6by92ph3.png

So If any of you need some banners, message me. If I have time I'll work on them :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Not bad, pretty sick actually but I just think there is too much behind the UU logo but I've always been that way, never really liking too much being behind the logo :p I'm more simplistic now with illustrations and logos only xD keep it up Hunting. Only thing you need now are some better Grungy textures lol. Hit me up over a message on here if you want some textures because I have a lot some of which I bought if you want them.

• Upvote 1

Not bad, pretty sick actually but I just think there is too much behind the UU logo but I've always been that way, never really liking too much being behind the logo :P I'm more simplistic now with illustrations and logos only xD keep it up Hunting. Only thing you need now are some better Grungy textures lol. Hit me up over a message on here if you want some textures because I have a lot some of which I bought if you want them.

Oh yeah, you need to create a Carbonmade portfolio! lol

Ye, that's just my style, I like much things behind the main logo :D Oh yes! I used like 2 grunge textures for all the stuff I made so far :D

Right :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2