I dont do all the picture There the link http://orig06.deviantart.net/a78c/f/2014/110/8/1/dragon_3_by_vargasni-d7f8j8s.jpg

Destiny's

Let me tell you few things before the huge dislike wave you are going to face with.

First of all, what you are doing is stealing someone's work and represent it as your own. You will never get credits by doing this lame thing. Secondly, I see you have a lack of common sense. Although you expect to get credits from the things you stole, the way you want to get it is wrong. You are directly saying "Hey! Here is my work, just like it!". Directly meaning that you want to get admired by people will never work, let people decide either you deserve it or not.

I hope, one day, you will learn all the basic stuffs about communicating with people and not to steal.

• Upvote 9

• Community Manager

Let me tell you few things before the huge dislike wave you are going to face with.

First of all, what you are doing is stealing someone's work and represent it as your own. You will never get credits by doing this lame thing. Secondly, I see you have a lack of common sense. Although you expect to get credits from the things you stole, the way you want to get it is wrong. You are directly saying "Hey! Here is my work, just like it!". Directly meaning that you want to get admired by people will never work, let people decide either you deserve it or not.

I hope, one day, you will learn all the basic stuffs about communicating with people and not to steal.

fatal rekt xddddd thumbs up(y)

• Community Manager

Destroyer i anderstand what you saying i will stop Post the picture but you if you have a program for do a custom picture tell me and pls guys stop reduce my reputation it already  -6.

Thats only about you what reputation you will be getting.. You see you posted shit so you got shitty rep. :----)

• Upvote 2