I made it.

Destiny's

I honestly didn't like it but since you have been forcing yourself to get your reputation up, here you go. But the certain thing is you don't understand your mistakes. You tried this such way that making graphic stuffs twice before and the outcome was a fail. Anyways, good luck at whatever you are planning.

• Upvote 1

11/10 worth making a topic about that awesome picture.

So what's the problem about making a topic? Everyone started somewhere. So especially people (like you) who haven't done any graphics yet, shouldn't cry about "pointless" GFX topics.

Maybe it was a lot of work for him doing that picture & he is proud of it.

Either people cry it's unnecessary to open a topic or it's not suitable for the shoutbox.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So what's the problem about making a topic? Everyone started somewhere. So especially people (like you) who haven't done any graphics yet, shouldn't cry about "pointless" GFX topics.

Either people cry it's unnecessary to open a topic or it's not suitable for the shoutbox.

I swear if you still would be an admin of ZAM and have these Ts3 things, you would have replied something else...

• Upvote 2

bloody just got fucking rekt haha

I dont have a program like photoshop I try do to my best For Give me a good reputation (i try to repair the lie)

Just... stop asking for likes..... you will only end up with dislikes...

Try to be nice without being like "OMG GUYS GIVE ME GOOD REP I AM FUNNI AND PRO PLZZ" and you will get a positive rep.

• Upvote 2

Since we're postin pictures we've made, I redownloaed Photoshop and made a pic. Didn't feel the need to share it because it's sub par but since we're posting shitty pictures my turn. I don't have the direct picture because I'm out of town but here's the profile picture http://steamcommunity.com/groups/elitedragongamingf .

Please like, +rep me

• Upvote 2