Idea to make ZAM bigger!!!! Please read and post opinions.

SgtHartman

Hey everyone, i started this topic to try and hopefully succefully make ZAM better and bigger.

Since BO was released they did 4 DLC's map packs and I wish I could play this mod on those maps that are there to get dust and no one uses, i'm really surprised that no one suggested this yet to at least try to make a server with only  the DLC's map packs and see what happends.

I know really well that not all players have these maps but some do and can try it out and suggest to buy the map packs to other player, i'm pretty sure that this could work and i bet anything that there is gonnabe many players that gonna get the DLC's.

Trying doesnt hurt no one and please take this topic seriously if u really like ZAM, Thanks.

SgtHartman the NAB!!!! bobo  bobo  bobo  bobo

• Upvote 2

@SgtHartman When you made this topic I was thinking to myself "why doesn't he (sgthartman) pay for the server every month." I mean you're in your 20s and you have money so why not.

I might buy myself the DLC's. Never bought them but people on the internet say that they are good.

@Everyone This (this one) is a very typical (standard) message form that ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (UU clan member and administrator) uses. And he always ends his posts with these unnecessarry small messages which nobody even has to read cuz they are pointless to even include to begin with.