ZAM Tournament

BrEn!

Is their anyway that we could have a ZAM tournament sort of thing?

It would consist of 2 days of stats being reset. (On eu or us time, obviously for the more players to join in)

We could have it based off kills, or my preference skill rank.

If this is a popular thing I would be happy to shout a prize, whether is be a skin, the bundle of all 3, VIP or MVP. ( I will check with my parents if this is ok but I'm 95% sure that it will be)

Please note: I am yet to have thought of something for someone who already has all of this. All suggestions are appreciated

What do you guys think of this and is it possible?

Basing your tournament on, what I assume you went for is daily killrank/skillrank or !xlrstats is just retarded. Go for something like: most kills in one game as a human/zombie/either of the two, coolest something, most something, etc... You can also ask Kevin to give you some ideas for tournaments.

Basing your tournament on, what I assume you went for is daily killrank/skillrank or !xlrstats is just retarded. Go for something like: most kills in one game as a human/zombie/either of the two, coolest something, most something, etc... You can also ask Kevin to give you some ideas for tournaments.

That's actually a really good point thanks mate

I can't host a vote, and yes this tournament will be after the Csgo one.

Is their any chance someone could call a vote and see what people will want. Let's say we had

Vote for:

-best killcam

- most zombie kills

- most knife kills as human

- most kills in one game

And also any more suggestions you would like in.

Please note some of these suggestions will be unliked but I want to see what the community wants

I can't host a vote, and yes this tournament will be after the Csgo one.

Is their any chance someone could call a vote and see what people will want. Let's say we had

Vote for:

-best killcam

- most zombie kills

- most knife kills as human

- most kills in one game

And also any more suggestions you would like in.

Please note some of these suggestions will be unliked but I want to see what the community wants

Most zombie kills wouldnt work out well because everyone woudl want to kill themselves and get the kills...Or will fake it and try to become zombies.

best kill cam? eh eh it will take forever to get a good one.

Idk we once talked about most kills as a stalker tournament, but we never did it. That would be my suggestion :) 

Most zombie kills wouldnt work out well because everyone woudl want to kill themselves and get the kills...Or will fake it and try to become zombies.

I kinda disagree with you there Pat. I think no matter what, you would never get an entire server to kill themselves to become a zombie. I do agree that it would be hard to determine who's legit, unless those participating suicide after the count-down. (It would be a rule)

I dunno, I think it would be fun. Maybe i'll do a little tourney tomorrow to test the theory.

Vote for:

-best killcam

best kill cam? eh eh it will take forever to get a good one.

Well, that would be a cool tournament, but it's very hard to get a "really" awesome one, like Pat said it would take a very long time to get some good ones.

However, if you didn't notice it already I started a new episode on YouTube, called Killcam Of The Month, of course at ZAM and it would be nice of you guys, that if you get a good killcam you upload it on YouTube, most likely locked, so I can use them in my future videos.

I'm not quite sure if I'll create a topic about that, but I really think killcams at ZAM could get a "big" thing.

Thank you in advance.