What's the next step for ZAM?

Griggs

Right now we're at 1.8, hopefully we will survive long enough to create a 1.9, 2.0, and ofc even more updates, so everyone are happy and continue to play this wonderful mod, as we all know everything about the zombies are quite lame, their shop, their role in the game and more, so let's give some ideas to buff 'em up.

I've already sat down and typed down quite a few ideas of my own and now I would like your honest feedback and ideas. So here you have, both good and probably some bad ideas but hopefully mostly good ideas. :) anyways Happy readin'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

!NEW! Zombie Shop

1. Health Upgrades >
>    1. Upgrade Health 50+ [100] // Normal
    2. Upgrade Health 100+ [200] // So you can buy HP Faster
    3. Upgrade Health to 300 [400] // Again so you can get 300 HP in 1 click insted of 4.
    4. Upgrade Health to 500 (MAX) [800] // Once more so you get 500 HP in 1 click insted of 8.
2. Speed Upgrades > // (NOTE: I dont know how much faster you get when you buy Fast Zombie now, so numbers are just to explain)
>    1. Upgrade Speed 10% Faster [50] // Makes you 10% Faster
    2. Upgrade Speed 20% Faster [150] // Makes you 20% Faster
    3. Upgrade Speed 30% Faster [200]
    4. Upgrade Speed 40% Faster [250]
    5. Upgrade Speed 50% Faster [300] // As fast as Fast Zombie is now

6. Upgrade Speed 70% (MAX) Faster [500] // As fast as Axis Zombie (Axis speed = MAX)

3. Zombie Auras >
>    1. Hell Zombie [400] // As now, puts survivals on fire
    2. Hell Zombie Upgrade 2x more damage [400] // Makes the fire do twice the amount of damage

3. Shaman Aura [800] // Same aura as shaman zombies with cade breaking, but no spell casting. (Can only be used for 5 Deaths)
    4. Shaman Aura Upgrade [400] // Makes 2x damage to cades. (Can only be used for 5 deaths still)

4. Throwable Limbs >
>    1. Remove a Limb [400] // Just a normal Limb.
    2. Remove an enchanted Limb [800] // Limb that insta kills Survivals.
    3. Cade Limb [100] // Non cade limb glitchable limb, can be bought multiple times in 1 life.
    4. Enchanted Cade Limb [300] // Glitchable cade limb, can only be bought 1 time per life.

5. Various Knives >
>    1. Axis Knife [600] // 2x more damage to cades (Same knife as Axis Zombie has)
    2. Ballistic Knives [600] // 1,3x more damage to cades (Same as now)
    3. "Something els" [800] // Instant cade destroyer can be used for 1 life only.

6. Protective Armor >
>    1. Flakjacket [500] // Same as Now (I made it -200 points due to the lack of purchases now, needs a buff)
    2. Bomb Squad Suit [900] // Immortal towards all explosives.

7. SR-71 [500]

8. Terrain Contaminations >
>    1. Nova Gas [800] // Makes a unharmful nova gas pop next to survivals. (25% of the survivals = 40% chance, 50% of the survivals = 40% chance, 80% of the survivals = 15% chance, 100% of the survivals = 5% chance)
    2. A Stroke of Night time [1000] // Makes the map twice as dark for 1 minute.

9. Zombie Market > // Either this or class shop i guess (. __.)
>    1. Respawn Credits Trade >
        >    1. For Health >
                >    1. 1 Respawn Credit for  +25  HP // 500 HP is still MAX
                    2. 4 Respawn Credits for +100 HP
                    3. 8 Respawn Credits for +200 HP
            2. For Speed >
                >    1. 1 Respawn Credit for  +2,5% Speed // Axis speed is still MAX
                    2. 4 Respawn Credits for +5%   Speed
                    3. 8 Respawn Credits for +10%  Speed
            2. For Limbs >
                >    1. 6 Respawn Credit for   +1 Limb
                    2. 12 Respawn Credits for +1 Enchanted Limb
                    3. 2 Respawn Credits for  +1 Cade Limb
                    4. 6 Respawn Credits for  +1 Enchanted Cade Limb

2. Give Points >        // So here is a point giving system for zombies that might work, not sure what works and what doesnt, it would be best if you get a list of zombies and then just give, but if that doesnt work
        >    1. 100 Points     // you will be given a weapon, and when you hit a zombie with the weapon the weapon will be removed and they will be given 100 points and 100 points will be removed from you.

Esc. Exit

Zombie Nerfs & Buffs:
- Make starter zombies run slower, but also make them run for a longer period of time!
- Make all zombies jump slightly higher while standing still, if possible.
- Death & Cade breaking rewards renewed longer down.
- While hitting the ground after jumping remove the slowness cooldown for more skill based and smooth movement. (While survivals have speed, this a thing zombies should get)
- Make the delay slightly longer between hitting. (When u knife twice as zombie, make it take a small amount of longer time to do it, around 250 miliseconds plz)
- More ideas needed.

Survival Nerfs & Buffs:
- A slight decrease of Jet pack fuel for Arlington.
- Atleast 1 more class for the non-vip's (free to use classes)
- Lower the acceleration speed slightly for survivals.
- More ideas needed.

Zombie Death rewards: (Respawn Credits same as now)
4  deaths: 75 points
8  deaths: 1 Free Cade Limb
12 deaths: 100 points
18 deaths: 100 points
20 deaths: 1 Free Limb
26 deaths: 200 points
30 deaths: +100 HP
35 deaths: 1 Free Limb

Zombie Cade rewards:
1  Cade   destroyed: 1 Respawn Credit
5  Cades  destroyed: 75 Points
8  Cades  destroyed: 1 Respawn Credit
10 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points & 1 Respawn Credit
15 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points
20 Cades  destroyed: 100 Points & 2 Respawn Credits
25 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points
30 Cades  destroyed: 100 Points & 2 Respawn Credits

Not sure how many cades you usually destroy per round but k.

So here you have what could work, as I said in this text I'm not quite sure what's possible for black ops modding and what's not, but I hope this gives you some ideas that could happend in the future.

zam zombie shop upgrade.txt

• Upvote 9

IF a zombie buys the explosives protective suit make is so that it comes up on the screen like 350 hp does. otherwise people who run and use m&s (like Indy) are fucked if they don't know.. I can also add that not much people are gonna buy flak now anyways because of the explosive suit. Personally if i only had enough for flak id just save up more considering you can just be immune for a bit more points.

1. Health Upgrades: idk about fast health upgrades. People like to run around, and getting HP faster will force people to run less and tryhard-camp.

2. Speed upgrades: I am ok with any speed for zombie as long as IT IS LESS than human speed. Because zombies are suppose to be the ones that follow you around. They are not suppose to be the ones that pass you up. Specially when there is 3 zombies behind that that can actually run faster than you....Humans should always have the advantage.

3. hell zombie number 2 double damage? So what does it do? if someone runs up and knifes him the human automatically dies? Maybe atleast give human Perk-Shop a perk that disables the hell-zombie affect (250 pts)?

4. insta limb 2 op, should not be added in my opinion.

5. the "Something else" sounds way 2 op. For example if ANY zombie that has 500+ hp gets this thing its the end for any normal human that is camping, only very pro players will be able to camp at that point.

6. Bomb squad: Immortal, so basically M&S wont kill him no matter how many hits? maybe just nerf little.

7. ok with

8. gas thing: dont understand it, but sounds interesting.

9. Ok with the health part, but if we gonna have speed upgrades, axis speed is way 2 much. It needs to be less. also like i mentioned before enchanted limb OP.

10. giving points, idk classixz said he can make it dropping scavenger packs. For me, either that, or a Giving Credit shop. I have seen the giving credit shop in alot of other mods (all survival) maybe 4-6? But scavenger packs preferably 

Nerfs n Buffs: Just make sure, if you make the zombie's normal jump a little higher, it could result in a lot of BIG things. Such as being able to Jump over certain cades, could also result in a lot of changes to the map spots or additional cades.

survival nerfs n Buffs

I just disagree with lower acceleration speed, ok with the rest.

I am ok with the rest of the stuff. Those would be my suggestions. 

• Upvote 3

I think you missunderstand the word slightly, when I say jump hifher I dont mean they're gonna become kobe and jump 10m high, i meant a few cm more so they can kill roof stackets easier, and running accel, right now survivals run from 0 speed to max in like 1 ms, and I want to do this maybe 500 ms - 1000 ms

Right now we're at 1.8, hopefully we will survive long enough to create a 1.9, 2.0, and ofc even more updates, so everyone are happy and continue to play this wonderful mod, as we all know everything about the zombies are quite lame, their shop, their role in the game and more, so let's give some ideas to buff 'em up.

I've already sat down and typed down quite a few ideas of my own and now I would like your honest feedback and ideas. So here you have, both good and probably some bad ideas but hopefully mostly good ideas. :) anyways Happy readin'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

!NEW! Zombie Shop

1. Health Upgrades >

>    1. Upgrade Health 50+ [100] // Normal

2. Upgrade Health 100+ [200] // So you can buy HP Faster

3. Upgrade Health to 300 [400] // Again so you can get 300 HP in 1 click insted of 4.

4. Upgrade Health to 500 (MAX) [800] // Once more so you get 500 HP in 1 click insted of 8.

2. Speed Upgrades > // (NOTE: I dont know how much faster you get when you buy Fast Zombie now, so numbers are just to explain)

>    1. Upgrade Speed 10% Faster [50] // Makes you 10% Faster

2. Upgrade Speed 20% Faster [150] // Makes you 20% Faster

3. Upgrade Speed 30% Faster [200]

4. Upgrade Speed 40% Faster [250]

5. Upgrade Speed 50% Faster [300] // As fast as Fast Zombie is now

6. Upgrade Speed 70% (MAX) Faster [500] // As fast as Axis Zombie (Axis speed = MAX)

3. Zombie Auras >

>    1. Hell Zombie [400] // As now, puts survivals on fire

2. Hell Zombie Upgrade 2x more damage [400] // Makes the fire do twice the amount of damage

3. Shaman Aura [800] // Same aura as shaman zombies with cade breaking, but no spell casting. (Can only be used for 5 Deaths)

4. Shaman Aura Upgrade [400] // Makes 2x damage to cades. (Can only be used for 5 deaths still)

4. Throwable Limbs >

>    1. Remove a Limb [400] // Just a normal Limb.

2. Remove an enchanted Limb [800] // Limb that insta kills Survivals.

3. Cade Limb [100] // Non cade limb glitchable limb, can be bought multiple times in 1 life.

4. Enchanted Cade Limb [300] // Glitchable cade limb, can only be bought 1 time per life.

5. Various Knives >

>    1. Axis Knife [600] // 2x more damage to cades (Same knife as Axis Zombie has)

2. Ballistic Knives [600] // 1,3x more damage to cades (Same as now)

3. "Something els" [800] // Instant cade destroyer can be used for 1 life only.

6. Protective Armor >

>    1. Flakjacket [500] // Same as Now (I made it -200 points due to the lack of purchases now, needs a buff)

2. Bomb Squad Suit [900] // Immortal towards all explosives.

7. SR-71 [500]

8. Terrain Contaminations >

>    1. Nova Gas [800] // Makes a unharmful nova gas pop next to survivals. (25% of the survivals = 40% chance, 50% of the survivals = 40% chance, 80% of the survivals = 15% chance, 100% of the survivals = 5% chance)

2. A Stroke of Night time [1000] // Makes the map twice as dark for 1 minute.

9. Zombie Market > // Either this or class shop i guess (. __.)

>    1. Respawn Credits Trade >

>    1. For Health >

>    1. 1 Respawn Credit for  +25  HP // 500 HP is still MAX

2. 4 Respawn Credits for +100 HP

3. 8 Respawn Credits for +200 HP

2. For Speed >

>    1. 1 Respawn Credit for  +2,5% Speed // Axis speed is still MAX

2. 4 Respawn Credits for +5%   Speed

3. 8 Respawn Credits for +10%  Speed

2. For Limbs >

>    1. 6 Respawn Credit for   +1 Limb

2. 12 Respawn Credits for +1 Enchanted Limb

3. 2 Respawn Credits for  +1 Cade Limb

4. 6 Respawn Credits for  +1 Enchanted Cade Limb

2. Give Points >        // So here is a point giving system for zombies that might work, not sure what works and what doesnt, it would be best if you get a list of zombies and then just give, but if that doesnt work

>    1. 100 Points     // you will be given a weapon, and when you hit a zombie with the weapon the weapon will be removed and they will be given 100 points and 100 points will be removed from you.

Esc. Exit

Zombie Nerfs & Buffs:

- Make starter zombies run slower, but also make them run for a longer period of time!

- Make all zombies jump slightly higher while standing still, if possible.

- Death & Cade breaking rewards renewed longer down.

- While hitting the ground after jumping remove the slowness cooldown for more skill based and smooth movement. (While survivals have speed, this a thing zombies should get)

- Make the delay slightly longer between hitting. (When u knife twice as zombie, make it take a small amount of longer time to do it, around 250 miliseconds plz)

- More ideas needed.

Survival Nerfs & Buffs:

- A slight decrease of Jet pack fuel for Arlington.

- Atleast 1 more class for the non-vip's (free to use classes)

- Lower the acceleration speed slightly for survivals.

- More ideas needed.

Zombie Death rewards: (Respawn Credits same as now)

4  deaths: 75 points

8  deaths: 1 Free Cade Limb

12 deaths: 100 points

18 deaths: 100 points

20 deaths: 1 Free Limb

26 deaths: 200 points

30 deaths: +100 HP

35 deaths: 1 Free Limb

Zombie Cade rewards:

1  Cade   destroyed: 1 Respawn Credit

5  Cades  destroyed: 75 Points

8  Cades  destroyed: 1 Respawn Credit

10 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points & 1 Respawn Credit

15 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points

20 Cades  destroyed: 100 Points & 2 Respawn Credits

25 Cades  destroyed: 75 Points

30 Cades  destroyed: 100 Points & 2 Respawn Credits

Not sure how many cades you usually destroy per round but k.

So here you have what could work, as I said in this text I'm not quite sure what's possible for black ops modding and what's not, but I hope this gives you some ideas that could happend in the future.

This is a really good idea