Hightspots glitches

Alapoulka

Plz, set what is allowed and not in the hightspots glitches.

I think that should be allowed only the spots where zombies can reach the cades by jumping ( of course the spots where people stand on cades, and fall on the ground if they are no cades ). So zoms can play in a normal way of game and aren't waiting to get killed to buy limbs to try endind these boring camps.

Tell me what you thing about, of course all users of these spots gonna say it sucks, but I think they are more peoples annoyed by these spots which became very easy with arlington....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think sky bases (with stacker class) are fine, as good cade-limb throw can bring them to a stop immediately. As for out of reach spots (on black cades, or otherwise unreasonably high spots that are un-limbable), I think a verbal warning, followed by the !kill command if they refuse to leave the spot is justified.

• Upvote 2

I think sky bases (with stacker class) are fine, as good cade-limb throw can bring them to a stop immediately. 

Yep, camp in sky are good caus enought hard for hunters, and well balanced with prices of the non physical cades and cade limb 

As for out of reach spots (on black cades, or otherwise unreasonably high spots that are un-limbable), I think a verbal warning, followed by the !kill command if they refuse to leave the spot is justified.

I think too that's what we should do in these instances, but I think ( i"m not sure and thats what i'd like to know ) there are allowed for moment, so admins aren't allowed to kill these campers

No. If a spot is out-of-reach of limb or fist, it's considered out of bounds. In these cases the staff will deal with them accordingly. I don't mind someone exploring but if they use these spots to rack up 50 kills or to just hide till the timer winds down, I'll warn them then command kill them.

No. If a spot is out-of-reach of limb or fist, it's considered out of bounds. In these cases the staff will deal with them accordingly. I don't mind someone exploring but if they use these spots to rack up 50 kills or to just hide till the timer winds down, I'll warn them then command kill them.

How can a spot be out of reach of limb ? The hightspots i'm talking can always get limbed, but are out of fist, that's these one i'd like to know if they are allowed ( I don't think they should be... they just make the game boring)

Yes, they're most likely allowed if they can be limbed down. Add screenshots if you want spot by spot confirmation.

Oh k they are allowed, but don't you think that suck ? 

The fact that zoms just go in front of campers, wait death after death until they get pts to get limbs...

You'll say me : " zoms can also get cade-limbs to get the camper down ", ye but one cade for the camper is 100 pts, on cade limb for zom costs 200 pts, so if the camper just cade a bit, he'll never get down with cade limbs.

Futhermore these spots often allow the camper to moove on a large area, so he is hard to limb...

That's why I think these spots should be forbidden

I never seem to have a problem with it. You need to practice how you limb, and the amount of cades wont matter anymore. A good cade limb can cripple a base. Whether you like it or not, cading is part of the game. Should we next remove cading inside buildings so it'll be easier?  Think about it.

Your argument fell apart right there, saying its ok for survivors to use stacker and go to out of reach places where zombies have to stand around and get killed when the same logic is for stack spots on objects and what not

Using stacker to camp in sky and camping in hightspots with normal cades are 2 things differents, it's not the same logic.

Because one non physical barricade costs 200 pts and get 75 pts to the zom when he breaks it. A normal barricade costs 100 pts and get 25 pts to the zom.

Thats why it's pretty harder to get someone camping  in a glitched spot with normals barricades  than someone camping in sky with stacker...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The thing, when it's too high or unlimbable, it's considered glitching, wich is agaisnt rules.

Not to mention, when you jump out of those spots you may go out of the map...  

Results in a warning, 3 day ban and then a permanent ban.   

However, this is only possible with arlington or 'pts spam' cade spam...

• Downvote 2

The thing, when it's too high or unlimbable, it's considered glitching, wich is agaisnt rules.

Not to mention, when you jump out of those spots you may go out of the map...  

Results in a warning, 3 day ban and then a permanent ban.   

However, this is only possible with arlington or 'pts spam' cade spam...

As bluebird stated, look at the date of the post before posting something in the topic, secondly i wouldn't state false information....

since when is it a warning, 3 day ban, permanent ban??? In fact thats not at all how it goes, there are several different things taken into account before a ban has been fully produced, and from what ive seen, they is things like a warning like get down, if they do no ban, if they dont report them, secondly if they have done it previously it doesnt make it a permanent ban, could go up to 1 week maybe, could be an extra couple days, could be 2 weeks. As i stated it all depends on player.

• Upvote 1