New MVP class

Alapoulka

Track :

A class for MVP's with a new concept of perk

Invincibility : 750 points ( + 150 points for every use ) 

- Make you untouchable for 5 sec ( limb & knife, hell and bomber zombies too)

- Stocked where there is C4

- Can be accumulate as you want

Track : 100 points 

- Choose a random target in the zombies

- Give you position of the designated zombie, like blackbird but just for your target

- You have to knife the target to finish your track and get another

- Using track remove your cades for all the game

- You can also kill others zombies while you track someone

- Can be used at 7 zombies and more

After 2 tracks : you receive 1 invincibility load

5 tracks : you receive 3 invincibilities loads

10 tracks : you receive 7 invinsibilitities loads

15 tracks : you receive mustang & sally / a bowie 1000 damages / 1000 points

20 tracks : you receive 10 invincibilities loads

25 tracks : forcefield

Bowie ballistic knife : 1400 points

Only 3 perks yet..

Idk if numbers are balanced

• Upvote 4

How I see it, if a perk is going to be stacked in the survivors favor, then perks should be increased to zombies as well to offset the advantages. In this case, the targeted zombie should receive notification that he has been selected as a target or for every instance that "Invincibility" is chosen in a match, zombie's health is increased by 100 or 200.

Other than that, great post.

• Upvote 1

the targeted zombie should receive notification that he has been selected as a target 

I think that will create drifts, guys will camp etc...

Or maybe position of the tracker could be revealed for one second on map when he finishs a track to increase difficulty ( but i don't know, every track will be too hard )

I strongly advice this does not happen

you can't have it so they are invisible... I mean the fact that adapt came out in my opinion was really strong and even after its nerfs I think it is only just balanced.. And this is after they raised the price to 1250 points... The fact that you can go INVINCIBLE is just crazy when your in adapt you can be killed. And your saying for cheaper you can be invincible. I understand the it is on,y for 5 seconds but that just mean alright theirs a bunch of zombies coming at me lets just be invincible and walk right into them. And poof somehow I'm alive... Or in worse cases a zombie breaks through the cades so let's use invincibility Cade a few times them knife the zombie gg wp still alive... I can see where you are coming from but I just don't think this is necessary but I mean the other 2 ideas I really hope happen. I can only see this happen 1 way and that's that their is some way to massively buff the zombies..

I hope you don't take this the wrong way it's just some constructive criticism. The best part of this that I liked was the creativeness and I'd like to see more suggestions by you. Keep up the good work m9

I think that will create drifts, guys will camp etc...

Or maybe position of the tracker could be revealed for one second on map when he finishs a track to increase difficulty ( but i don't know, every track will be too hard )

If the tracker could be made to resemble the "Revenge" deathstreak from MW3. It would allow both the tracker and the zombie to periodically see each others position in the main window with a specified icon. This would be enough incentive to keep the zombie moving towards the tracker's icon.

• Upvote 1

If the tracker could be made to resemble the "Revenge" deathstreak from MW3. It would allow both the tracker and the zombie to periodically see each others position in the main window with a specified icon. This would be enough incentive to keep the zombie moving towards the tracker's icon.

It would lose the spirit of the class,  the 2 peoples will just go in a 1v1 and that won't be really a track..
But you right the track should also gives advantages to the zombies,
So i was thinking like reveal your position for 2 sec to all zombies when you end a track. 
That will happen in  ? % of the tracks, randonmly. 
so the tracker will have to use with ability his invincibilities loads.

The fact that you can go INVINCIBLE is just crazy when your in adapt you can be killed. 

You can be killed with adapt, but you also can run away and no one see you leaving. With invincibility, evrybody see you and can follow you,  it's not so op, you have 5 sec to get far of zombies or to kill them.

maybe a fourth perks could be Escape : 500 pts ( + 100 pts for every use ) which gives you a big jump to gain some meters on zombies

Not worried about people running with invincibility its camping up in a stacker spot not being able to die from limbs

The invincibility is only for 5 sec, and its price is high, not so much at start but quickly expensif. So campers won't be able to abuse of it.

The only way campers could abuse of it is if they do tracks to get invinci loads then go camp ( but a spot without cades ) ( arlington could be remove with this class to prevent abuses )

You can't remove arlington, as people have paid for that skin. I don't know of a way to make this work without abuse tbh. Even if you removed cading from the class, they could just camp with a friend.

They are not obligated to play this class..

And if they camp with a friend, they gonna die caus the man will get kills and won't cade, so the other camper wont have anought pts to cade, and even if he just buy invinci in shop, it will be too expensif for only 5 sec protect, i wont do it in camp personally

Before anything happens whether it's a no or yes. An idea for the invincibility if majority wants the class or whatever it surely needs a cool down. I mean 5 seconds invincibility and I would honestly want a 30 sec - one minute cooldown

They are not obligated to play this class..

And if they camp with a friend, they gonna die caus the man will get kills and won't cade, so the other camper wont have anought pts to cade, and even if he just buy invinci in shop, it will be too expensif for only 5 sec protect, i wont do it in camp personally

Nobody is "obligated" to do anything. However people paid for Arlington, so that is part of the MOD. The fact that you think the mod needs a class with an invincibility perk that can be purchased over and over again says a lot. This would be abused. To say it wouldn't is kinda kidding yourself, don't you think? Do we need to give players tools that would basically make every round OP in the hands of players who already hard-camp every round? I do like the other aspects of the class, like the tracking. I think that would be a good perk for Hunter, or maybe Master Hunter. Invincibility is a bad idea though, no matter your argument.

To say it wouldn't is kinda kidding yourself, don't you think? 

Of course i'd like this class exists, but many players could enjoy it too

no matter your argument.

If I only can say on thing :  evrything can be abused, it only depends on the price you fix it, adapt at 500 pts will be abused.

If the prices are well fixed, invincibility won't be better than taking raven to adapt, it'd just be an another way to run which can be op if it's well-played, like the others classes.