What it means to be in UU (to me, at least)

stlmokevin

This should pop-up before anyone fills out a UU application. I know I haven't been UU for long but I have been a part of this community long enough to understand that the staff know what they are doing, so trust that they know what is best when it comes to your application.

• Upvote 2

But when i play only new players rage quit. UU is the world to me already order some shirts im just having a hard time with family life. Yes i will play zam yes ill become more active again. Dude its hard to have to clean your dead uncles appartment then find time to play games. Fuck ive been with UU for a while now and im loving it. We all have a time in are life where we just want to give up. Ive seen zam grow ive seen admins come and go. One day ill go to but not yet!! Im more focised on my family right now. My uncle was the only other male in are family im a only child its bassicly up to me to keep my familys name going. Ill get on. ZAM

shitfaced like that 1time .

Although I'm retired, UU's still home, whenever I'm not up with my emotions I just drop by and remember that even though I don't play, most people enjoy me dropping by. And I commend the effort that all the staff is putting in. You guys just need to keep it cool, everything happens for a reason.

• Upvote 4