Don't be a zombie for the whole game

Alapoulka

Like you know, being zombie is for the whole game. 

My proposal will be to change it, but in a balanced way.

Explaining myself :

I'd just want to give a little chance to zombies to ressurect to hunter. For exemple after each death (suicides doesn't count), you get, i don't know, 1 chance on 200 to revive to hunter (10 deaths = 1 luck on 20 to have been ressurected ) Numbers are just here to help you to understand

But the probability will be increased when zombies get deaths or when they kills huntersThat would encourage people to play obj 

Maybe the ressurects zoms could get speedo, a normal knife 500 dammages and a bad pistol. So if they get their luck in the end of games they don't ressurect for nothing.

I know that's a little strange and is going against the principle of ZAM, but I like the concept

Tell me what you thing about

• Upvote 1

It is a very interesting concept. I am going to do some math here though, lets say for example we have a server with 20 people in it. 15 of those 20 are zombies and the 5 remaining survivors are doing very well. Now for the purpose of the example lets also say that each zombies dies 10 times during the course of the game. That is about 150 collective zombie deaths. Now because each zombie only gets a chance to respawn as survivor every 10 times they die, we will divide 150 by 10. This gives us 15, and because they only get a 20% chance of becoming a survivor every 10 deaths. 20% of 15 is 3. That means over the course of this game 3 people get to respawn as survivor with speedo and a 500 damage knife. Sure, this is a great occurrence for these 3 zombies (now survivors) however, now there are 8 survivors instead of 5, and now there are only 12 zombies to kill them. I don't think this is a bad idea, I just think it might start a cycle where, instead of it being harder for the survivors to survive as the game goes on, it is now gets harder and harder for the zombies, and easier for the survivors. All of this does not even account for the higher chance of respawning as survivor the more times you kill a survivor as a zombie. Sorry for all the math, just hope I could point something out.

• Upvote 2

15 zombies x 10 deaths each one = 150 deaths. If the probability to ressurect is 1/200, that means there is 75% luck that only one zombie get ressurected. Thats not so much, that's why i thought it was a good idea to increase the probability of getting ressurected when you get many deaths or when you kills survivors. So like this maybe a bit more zombies will get ressurected, but the zombies will also be more motivated to kill the hunters, so I don't think that'll make the game harder for the zombies.

And you bad understood the concept ( or maybe i bad explicated it idk ). Thats not every 10 deaths you get luck to ressurect, but every death you get 1/200 luck to get ressurected

I like this idea, but the mods is like an infected style of play, bassically at the end of the round humans are supposed to be alive. So maybe the concept is humans survive- antidote for next game- infection starts all over. It would ruin the game is the strongest zombies( most likely first) with all the hp, everything gets 24 deaths and just suddenly turns into a human. The concept would encourage obj, but obj is a rule. So not much people actually go,away for more than 20 secs, (whether it be for drink or a bite). Keep in mind the games only go for 10 minutes by the time the timers over, it's not long at all. So if your zombie you can easily be survivor next game. And if you somehow die as survivor then you might only have to wait 5 minutes.

the rules obj already encourages them to play obj, so as I said not much do afk anyway. Plus we all know having those couple afks at a time during a knifing run is always fun to have. There is a 0% chance to be become a survivor for zombies to play obj, much enjoy zombie occasionally, it can be fun going for records like most kill, quickest game. But to make a chance to become survivor would be all the zombies care about. We need to keep the fun for the zombie and humans, not to make it only fun for humans.

whats the ressurect class for then? maybe this should be the ressurect special for the class, you know that "ressurect" thing that isn't inmplemented it yet,maybe it could be this but with a bit more chance? so whenever you but it as a human, but you die you can buy that and you'd have a chance as a zombie to become a zombie again. Think its a great idea but it should not be for every zombie. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1