yikes, really didnt wanna say this

The One Patriot

well hate to say this but my laptop is pwetty fked up...Basically everytime i open a game, it fully fezzes and there is no way to recover it but to shut it down. Ik the driver is fucked up, thats what it is. I already tried everything - reinstalling the divers, reinstalling everything in general...talked to the support..so yeah.

Lucky I have warranty on it, so have to send it to them, they will fix it, but it will take more than a couple of weeks. I cant send it to them this week because i got some studying to do on it. So basically 3 weeks w/ no vid games, CAN I LIVE WITH THAT??? :D :( ofcourse not

• Upvote 2

Since the problem occurs when the video card is under load, sounds like a video card issue. Hope you didn't overclock it as it will probably void your warranty. If you didn't, then it could simply be a defective card.

First take it to an area computer repair shop and have them run a diagnosis on it. It shouldn't cost any more than $100 and you can find out the problem in less than a day or two.

I had a similar problem during the WAW years where my game files were always corrupt. I took it to a friend’s shop and test revealed a single stick of RAM had gone bad. I replaced the stick and didn’t have any more problems.

I know it's under warranty, but several manufactures have locally approved service shops.

• Upvote 1

well hate to say this but my laptop is pwetty fked up...Basically everytime i open a game, it fully fezzes and there is no way to recover it but to shut it down. Ik the driver is fucked up, thats what it is. I already tried everything - reinstalling the divers, reinstalling everything in general...talked to the support..so yeah.

laptop....say no more

• Upvote 1

laptop....say no more

Hey..... I have a 5 year old Alienware laptop, w/ 1st gen. I7 that still kicks ass. It's my skills that lay dying on the roadside.

(Knock on wood)

Shit, I think I just proved your point. Maybe it's time for a new computer. :hidesmile:

I wouldnt recommend this one... srsly i7 6700 with gtx 750 ti, you might get atleast gtx 970 for that cpu otherwise its just waste of money. If u really want this GPU then go for some AMD FX or i5 (4460).

• Upvote 1

i7 is just a name x.x

There are i5's that are better than i7's and i7's that are better than i5's.

But ye usually i7 processors are better, and more expensive x.x

If you want a good computer I would recommend a i5 4690K and a GTX 970 or GTX 780 Ti. 11/10

• Upvote 1

Or we could just do this instead.

Well patriot sad to see that happen to you. Good luck m8.

HAVE TO PLAY MUSIC BEFORE READ WHAT I HAVE SAID.    

like if you cry everytime <3 we will remember you  we will never forget what you have done to this community patriot. sad to see you stopped playing for 3-4 weeks :(

• Upvote 2

HAVE TO PLAY MUSIC BEFORE READ WHAT I HAVE SAID.    

like if you cry everytime <3 we will remember you  we will never forget what you have done to this community patriot. sad to see you stopped playing for 3-4 weeks :(

Like ur style of posting :D reminds me of my old posts xD

• Upvote 1