Vov4ik Ban from the topics!

Startune

Dear ZAM community,

After finding out Vov4ik was just spamming liking his way up the "liking ranks". I am here to ask you guys a question?

Is it really fair what he did? Why would he do that and why would he even be allowed to use that account again? He has his "New account" Lemon Haze. So my suggestion is that he can go start over and get banned on his Main account?

Do you guys agree, than say yes! if not say no! and if we get enough we could maybe ask if he can be banned?

thanks for reading and listening,

Startune

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At first I actually believed he was getting liked... Little did I know "Lemon Haze" is Vov4ik... And there is no point banning anything on the site at this stage, as Kevin said he has slowed down. And with what he did it's not gonna make people like him anymore than they used to, and his -60 rep, well it will probably be back within 1-2 weeks. (With the amount of crap posted)

But.....with all I have said banning vov4ik would just stop the drama, I can't choose between yes or no because on the inside i don't really care about low life's..

You all the time mad on me when you kill me, I try to keep quiet, you with startune always yelling at me, why you always say on me (fag down, so stupid - Gunter), (stats whore, stats whore, nub, fag -Startune) oh yeah and last redbananaz, when i came to him he began caded me off 3 times, i could die 3 times, but this piece of shit so lucky, because i had galvanuckles.

I everything said what was yesterday.

The reason that Startune said those things is because you said the same things first when he got killed (I was playing with him when it happened), the reason nobody wants to camp with you is because you don't cade. A couple of weeks ago Ida, you, me and some other new guy were camping in one of those houses on Jungle. You had 4000pts I repeat 4000pts and you didn't place a single fucking cade and when you died you were mad at Ida and me for not cading enough so don't blame anyone for your mistakes.

• Upvote 3

• Community Manager

Why the fuck? The most stupid way to "start again" is creating more accounts LOL.. It's easy.. If you've screwed up then try to remedy it up.. O___O It's his problem why would you help him? Let him change himself (in brain) :D

You all the time mad on me when you kill me, I try to keep quiet, you with startune always yelling at me, why you always say on me (fag down, so stupid - Gunter), (stats whore, stats whore, nub, fag -Startune) oh yeah and last redbananaz, when i came to him he began caded me off 3 times, i could die 3 times, but this piece of shit so lucky, because i had galvanuckles.

English please

Nub... maybe you try again make this topic Ban Vov4ik from the topics?

Oh yeah red and cunter ban me too.

Ty bro :) [uU]BrEn xd

vov4ik your just sad, why i call you a stats whore? you litteraly type !stats after every game... you camp on fag arlington spots and you upvoted yourself to bullshit. called you a faggot because you caded me out of my own cading spot causing me to die. for that i wanted to report you but i gave you a chance. That was a bad mistake

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Community Manager