New players

BrEn!

OK so me and ramsy kind of had a chat in the post http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/5142-a-mentor-program-for-zam/. in this we talked about how new players, say for the first 1-30 connections it will com up with mentor program for ZAM available at undeaduprising.net now this i would like to implement into the game but as well as this make it so on the website/in game for first 1-5 connections it will come up with a tab saying INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (link to introducing place) and even more. this introducing place could get a buff. and by buff you probs thinking wtf how does that work, now by buff i mean something extra. such as maybe players who could be recommended to talk to, ie. Kevin (nice guy always likes to help) Indy, (nice guy) now obviously don't chuck there names there first ask them, but next to there names could be a link to there steam profile. Even more things like simple stuff, also a link to rules, and so fourth. 

Each day we have a ton of people joining, and it wasnt far back that we hit 40,000 players. obviously alot dont play bo1 anymore but some have been stopped playing because they dont know it. 

I strongly urge that this becomes a thing and if people have time i would love it, this may sound like talk because im not doing it, but i dont know how to but in the future would like to learn how to edit the site i ways in which can be helpful to UU community and ZAM also.

comment below if you think this is possible also suggestions are nice as always, dont be scared to put your names down because we all need to pitch in, not just UU members and mods and admins, im looking at everyone who has applied for UU and is saying they can help, heres your chance.

sorry for the big rant :P

• Upvote 1

Stop looking for ways to put your name out there, it's a hidious thing about your personality. And yes, that's all this thread is about, tbh. You could've just as easily posted all of this in the original thread regarding the mentor program, therefore keeping things organised and not as if you're seeking attention. I swear, when I see shit like this, I'm literally leveling you with Vovaik and that SixthCentz weirdo.

• Upvote 1