UU is at a impass

Ramsy

Lately (more than usual, anyway), there's been an increase in the lack of devotion put into UU by the managers of it. I know that the new Star Wars game, Black Ops 3 and Fallout 4 are all here and have everyone super excited, but that's no excuse for disregarding simple things such as this. It's really all about things that anyone can see as - in laimen terms - dumb as shit; things that can be dealt with in a matter of minutes, so it surprises me that something like that has been put off for so long.

For starters, we have Vovaik. It was all fine until he started excessively bumping old topics and mass spamming downvotes (mainly towards people like BrEn and Startune, from what I've noticed). Resolution? Give him a forum punishment (i.e. revoke his ability of posting and/or issuing downvotes).

Next up, there's SixthCentz, the dude that spammed a bunch of meaningless topics. He seems to have stopped doing that, but I'd still issue a warning to give him a heads up in order what will happen if he does it again.

People like these two, they seek attention in the most pathetic ways, and I can't help but blame myself for being one of the people that will give them the satisfaction of getting just that. But hey, all of these attention seekers quiet down over time. Same happened with DragonBallz and Cookie Monster (to some extent).

Furthermore, something that I think is dead obvious, but for some apparent reason is yet to become a reality, but, shouldn't Griggs and the other head admins receive more forum rights (if they don't already have them)? Things like: deleting topics, deletings posts, editing posts, moving topics to according sections, archiving posts, etc... I think that they more than deserve all of this, and in the case of them having these rights already, well, I'm not seeing much being done about anything.

A simple suggestion that indy and Echo mentioned a long time ago, but revised a little bit. Instead of completely removing the downvote option, why not allow forum users to upvote and downvote posts only when they have made a minimum of 75-100 posts themselves?

Finally, Classixz, I will be PM-ing you (on the forum) soon about a few other matters that need resolving, matters that don't really fit here.

• Upvote 8

Hmm I'm not sure about that though because classixz is into other games, he already has to do a lot and to move the job of managing community , which has a range of jobs to somebody else, he might be happy. I don't think he'll pass on help.

#Ramsy4CommunityManager

I want to be community manager!

And I wanted to be a support member. Guess dreams never come true after all.

I tried my best helping out Vov4ik day by day but instead he did what he thought was best and he didn't even listen to me at all.

And here's SixthCentz's (AKA ZzB ~ CRAZY ~) side of the story. Here's what I found (Read from the bottom to the top. It will make more sense):

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:19:19) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) k

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:19:09) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) U sure?

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:19:00) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) nah

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:56) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) That's you too.

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:49) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) thats Vov4ik lol

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:46) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) no

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:42) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) what

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:34) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) And yet negative reputation.

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:23) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) k

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:11) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) Pfft.

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:09) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) mhm

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:18:01) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) Your topics were meant for jokes?

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:16:29) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) People can't take Jokes i see

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:16:20) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) Those useless topics you made.

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:16:05) ZzB ~ CRAZY ~ (ALL) uh. why?

Wed, 11/11/2015 (03:15:54) [uU]ViiRuS_iQuicKZ (ALL) Says the one who's probably going to be banned from the website pretty soon.

Later on, I banned him cause he was spamming, and being a hypocrite to the in-game players. You guys would have probably done the same thing too.

Whatever happens, happens.

• Upvote 1