zam is broken

Frupiss

• Community Manager

FUCK

Today i woke up and went to play zam, guess what!!! Only 1 time i was human:3 and 12 fucking times ZOMBIE in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn im pissed this can't be possible.. after that i rejoined cause i thought it was an bug.. + 5 times zombie in a row again.. this is not good LMAO WTF?

• Upvote 4

The first zombie selection system works on a random basis. In other words, when someone gets picked for first zombie many times, they're just unlucky. However, there is allegedly some sort of bug that makes the same person become (one of) the first zombie(s) over and over again, and in order to stop this from continuing, what you have to do is re-connect to the server (preferably once there are 11 zombies or the current game has ended). And every time it happens again, just repeat the process.

There's been a lot of discussion about how to stop this from happening completely (i.e. the same person not being able to become the first zombie more than 2-3 times), but those were just ideas and rarely anybody knows whether or not Classixz saw these ideas, let alone will be adding them to ZAM. You can always contact him personally though.

• Upvote 2