Information about the U.S Server!

Classixz

• Founder

Hi,

I apologize for the slow support on this particular server after the recent Blackops update.

Our admins have attempted to fix the server after the recent update but several staff have been working during their shifts to attempt to fix the problem with the server. Although I do not have an ETA yet, if you would be willing to reinstall in a different IP and do not wish to wait for admins to try to fix the server, you can request a location switch to a new IP. You can also request this in the other open ticket regarding this server.

Thank you, Mike http://www.gameservers.com

--------------------------------

We can move it to a new ip and hope that everyone finds it again or just wait for it to be fixed, what do you guys think?

• Downvote 1

I mean you guys could move it to a new ip some where around Central US is what I'm thinking so we could all have fair ping, and that way we can all find it. But the question is would that reset our stats and those kinds of stuff? Why make the admins suffer and do that much work when they could be playing and having fun. But I mean they are doing their best am I right?

• Founder

I mean you guys could move it to a new ip some where around Central US is what I'm thinking so we could all have fair ping, and that way we can all find it. But the question is would that reset our stats and those kinds of stuff? Why make the admins suffer and do that much work when they could be playing and having fun. But I mean they are doing their best am I right?

We will still have it in New Jersey as that's where we had it, Gametracker stats will be reseted, but not XLRStats.

As they don't know it can take up to a week or more, or maybe shorter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am gonna be very busy this year, looking for driving school, busy doing homework, busy studying, so I apologize for not being online that often, but this week is straight FOWARD but next week is gonna be mass homework mass tests, so again I apologize for not being online that often will try to be on on the weekends.

Hello everyone, I am gonna be very busy this year, looking for driving school, busy doing homework, busy studying, so I apologize for not being online that often, but this week is straight FOWARD but next week is gonna be mass homework mass tests, so again I apologize for not being online that often will try to be on on the weekends.

At least the good thing is that the admins got a UU member over here that can be on everday at least 5-6 days a week just finding people not following the rules. The more I play on school days the more reports that come in since no admins/mods are on Mon-Fri. But anonymous you aren't the only one that isn't going to be on the Mon-Fri because many other people aren't going to be on those days either besides the weekend though. But look at me anonymous I do homework about 3-4 days a week, I study a lot, volunteer twice a week, and I still have time to play UU for about a couple of hours. Our lives are different just saying it's not all the same. But thanks for telling us that anonymous many other admins might have the same thing to say along those lines you're not the only one don't think about that. Thanks, and have a great day anonymous.