Some Classes Revamping Ideas

Azorean

I guess it's time to talk about this, since 1.9 has started to be tested.

First of all, I think the devs should change a MVP class into VIP, since VIPs haven't got much classes...

(VIPS pay 5$, MVPs 15$, so I guess it's okay if MVPs have the triple...)

I would consider Scout class.

And now, a free class idea:

Communist

Tokarev Pistol - 250 pts

Faster limb recharger (about 2 or 3 seconds) - 1000 pts (Would need Limb Recharger bought)

SnipeMode - 1250 pts (Perk that gives hardened pro)

Kar93 - 1000 pts

• Upvote 3

Faster limb recharger (about 2 or 3 seconds) - 1000 pts (Would need Limb Recharger bought)

It was a bit ambiguous as to if you mean 2-3 seconds faster than the normal recharge time, or a 2-3 recharge time. I assume you meant 2-3 seconds faster than normal. If so, great class idea :) I agree that the free ranks should get a new class option, might draw in some inactive players.

• Upvote 2

This could work but i have a even better idea, i don't feel as though people will be willing to pay 1000 points for only a 2-3 second earlier rechargeable limb pro, maybe we could implement a 300 point item called:

Limb Protector Upgrade:

Bassicaly:

First time bought: reduces the time by 1.5 seconds

Second time bought: reduces the time by 1.5  seconds

Third time bought: reduces time by 2 seconds

So when this item is maxed out you will have a 5 second less limb protector,  I think having this item to be spaced out could help, so you get 300 points okay i can get 1.5  seconds off, great i have got another 300 points, now i can get another 1.5 seconds off. Oh even better now that i'm further into the game i can get my final upgrade and get 2 seconds off. 

As for The perk:

Snipemode;

I think it should just be called Hardened pro for starters, People are gonna buy it and think okay cool i get something buffed on my sniper and for 1250 points it must make it super op or something, which can lead to disappointment from that item,. So can just be called HARDENED PRO PERK

As for the price: 

I dont think people are going to pay 1250 points for a perk like that, now it will have to cost a bit but you also have to remember we are talking about a class for nonvip/nonmvp people here, so in most cases they are either new or arent the best, so why make a perk that is going to cost that much points. maybe 250? 

The rest i can sort of agree with but each class has its ups and downs so here my opinion hope it helps.

• Upvote 2