Hard cading

M/sgt.burns

Hey zam people idk how you all think of this

but i am done with the crap of people hard cading while theres only 2 zombies and rest bots zombies.......

it takes way to long...and they just stay at their spot and just farm and cade 

is it a idea to make a lock on camping if there are only 2,3 zombs and rest bots zombies......it would be a bit more fun..than just go to 1 spot and get sniped over and over

hope u all could understand this.....plz replie if u agree or not argee..........<3 #cheese

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

you cant lock it but it is infact a rule that you cant hardcamp with little players/new players. the people who do this just try and ignore them because they arent going to get better at all by doing this, so its there loss.

also sorry for neg rep, was trying to do upvote.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

That's a good idea, can easily be added. So what I was thinking that a zombie won't have any problems destroying at least 5 cades by themselves.

1 zombie online = Maximum of 5 cades on the map

2 zombies online = Maximum of 10 cades on the map

etc.

However I only see this limit needed right now when there's bots on the servers. So this limit should be removed once there's no bots online.

9 hours ago, BrEn! said:

also sorry for neg rep, was trying to do upvote.

You can edit your reputation....

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Classixz said:

Rip fun with cades when only bots. gj you prevented nubs from hard cading but ruined fun for those who dont abuse it. 

I cant do anything more than dislike this one because WOW. What about when you just run our of cade limit and zombies are going for you hard with full hp and ballistics, limbs, cade limbs.. What will you do? Run? Enjoy 10 feet long teleport with ball knife. sory) :D 

12 hours ago, Classixz said:

That's a good idea, can easily be added. So what I was thinking that a zombie won't have any problems destroying at least 5 cades by themselves.

etc.

However I only see this limit needed right now when there's bots on the servers. So this limit should be removed once there's no bots online.

You can edit your reputation....

:D thx classixz :D

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, iFrupiss said:

Rip fun with cades when only bots. gj you prevented nubs from hard cading but ruined fun for those who dont abuse it. 

I cant do anything more than dislike this one because WOW. What about when you just run our of cade limit and zombies are going for you hard with full hp and ballistics, limbs, cade limbs.. What will you do? Run? Enjoy 10 feet long teleport with ball knife. sory) :D 

You also have ballistics.... so just use them to lunge them before they lunge you.

7 hours ago, iFrupiss said:

What about when you just run our of cade limit and zombies are going for you hard with full hp and ballistics, limbs, cade limbs.. What will you do? Run? Enjoy 10 feet long teleport with ball knife. sory) :D 

Or, you could, you know, not get lunged and die?