Website idea's

AIR I Echo

I know that this is an idea thread, but I didn't know where else to post this and I didn't want to begin another thread, so I decided to do it here.

I) If you go to buy VIP (by clicking on the thread "ZombieAnhilliationMod", not on the right side on the homepage), after you put in your Steam name and XUID and click on "Pay", it takes you to the PayPal pay page (ofc), but the problem is that the default language is Swedish. Once the page loads, everything is in Swedish. Most of the buyers are English speakers and that is why you should change it to English. I'm Croatian and even my default language is English, but it opened up as Swedish.

II) The colour of the texts above the Steam ID and XUID boxes is too dark (again, "ZombieAnhilliationMod)". Since the background is black, the text should be white or something similar. Most of the buyers won't be able to read it unless they bring their head up or get close to the monitor.

III) KEX, your text font on the member list is really bad. The word "posts" is barely visible to most users (I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that most people won't be able to read it). http://uu.clanserver...x.php?/members/

I was bored so I decided to go and look at how the purchase VIP thing looks like. :/

Also, I always do I), II), III), IV), etc... instead of a) and so on because if you do the letter b and a bracket it gives you this: B)