New Class

moses

Galvler:

1.Random Ballistic Knife-Bowie Ballistic 30%,Sickle Ballistic%35 and normal ballistic 60%.- 800 pts

2.Galvaknuckles-400 pts

3.SR-71-400 pts

4.Weak Barricade half of the normal barricade health and also you cant buy a normal or standing barricade-50 pts 

• Upvote 1

30% 35% 60%??? thats 125%, already a random knife class, cold blooded.

galva is in special items for 900, 400 to op.

sr71 is in corporal, so already in a  class for 500 or 550. But with sr71 i was thinking a while back it would be very cool to have it for like 700-750 in special items, (corporal gets it cheaper)

with a weak barricade it kinda encourages people to cade with starter points, like 50 mvp points for a half healthed barricade, then you can simply buy normal cades from then on.  But could be a cool thing if not abused i guess?

You have some nice ideas, and i don mean discourage you in any way, im extremely grateful for you putting in your time to give us some ideas. Keep it up

I agree with BrEn. I don't see the point of putting galvaknuckles inside the same class and ballistics. Who would use them? Everyone will just go for the ballistics so that would be a waste of a place in the class and like bren said, the 50 points for a cade would encourage people to buy them with their starting points.