Thoughts and feelings and squishy stuff...

stlmokevin

i cried during the hole thing, so cute :3 congrats on 1000 rep, ill stay here in the 300 squad. as for ZAM it wont stop growing m8, every admin and higher ranks are doing a great job on the server, we need to be thankfull ot have people like pat kevin ect lol. ZAM on GG

• Upvote 1

You've been a great friend on ZAM/TS, and it's been a lot of fun. I mean I know I have to ya know thankyou, which I am deeply.

imagine this, Charlie didn't come on ZAM, and imagine if he didn't tell you about ZAM?

Lets give a round of applause to Kevin and Charlie ?????

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iKinG said:

I came to this topic thinking it said "Thoughts and feelings on squishy stuff" and now I'm very disappointed D:

I for one am glad that it reads "and", instead of "on".  I think I speak for everyone here when I say the last thing we needed to hear is member stories of when they discovered masturbation.

PSA: It causes hair growth on the palm of the hands and in extreme cases, blindness. :astonished:

• Upvote 3

On 3/23/2016 at 9:43 AM, xStoner420x said:

I for one am glad that it reads "and", instead of "on".  I think I speak for everyone here when I say the last thing we needed to hear is member stories of when they discovered masturbation.

PSA: It causes hair growth on the palm of the hands and in extreme cases, blindness. :astonished:

I bet everyone who read this looked at their hands lol

• Upvote 1