By OpTiX_Trigger

2 minutes ago, triggerhppy said:

Hi this is OpTiX_Trigger i woud like to become an admin becaus i like playing zame so much as u can see and i wull make it a good sever better then Zr the sever sucks as u can see the admin is barley on Zr so this is haw come i wut to be in UU.

considering you are friends with most of ZR, this must be a joke. You are terrible towards players in-general. You hardly ever follow our rules, which have resulted in many bans. Promoting you to a staff position would be the end of our servers.

no. so many no's.

• Upvote 2

Oh gimme a sec, gotta go change my underwear, my apologies for pissing myself but as you can see its understandable right? I know you might have good intentions with being a admin, but its not about intentions, its about what you are in-game, which most people who describe you as nothing better than a faggot. Now im not trying to be disrespectful but this has to be a joke right? i mean you could be a comedian with this stuff.

Tbh if you became an admin, id leave UU. But all in all if you ever want to be something more than a faggot, change your attitude, im not saying its to late, but it will be hard. and dont ever expect people to be nice to you after what you do to them, i mean c'mon? I like your little brother more than you. Infact i feel so bad for him that you are his brother, a discrace to the whole entire ZAM community.

Rant over.