Weapon buffs, alter Arlington mode, Glitch and Brute Zombie

Ramsy

*RoF stands for rate of fire ("shooting speed")
*DMG stands for damage
*BO3 stands for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

1. When you take a look at the Skorpion EVO, it has both a high RoF and high damage. But if you look at the MP7 and MSMC, they don't deal nearly as enough damage, especially considering their RoF is lesser than the one the Skorpion EVO has. So, my suggestion is to up the damage for those two SMGs, but leave their RoF and other characteristics untouched, because I've played with those weapons enough to be able to tell that they handle exactly how they are supposed to, all they need is a little damage buff, that's it.

2. Arlington's jetpack ability is cool and all, don't get me wrong, but wouldn't it be awesome if you could use the jetpack an unlimited (or large) ammount of times, but in far, far shorter intervals? I got this idea from thrusting in BO3 Multiplayer, and the point of this would be to get over lines of fire quicker, dodge an attack, etc... There's a lot of spots on many maps that you can get over and surprise the enemy, but it's impossible to do so without using Arlington's jetpack. So, tl;dr - option of selecting how you wanna use Arlington (one lengthy charge or unlimited boosts), unlimited boosts allow you to use your jetpack for around 2-3 seconds at a time and then your jetpack has to recharge for about 4-5 seconds after that (look up BO3 Multiplayer gameplay on YouTube to get the idea).

3. Something that literally just came to my mind. So, my idea is to replace Blood (withing Cold-Blooded) with Glitch (also something from BO3). What this would do is bring you back to your exact position (coordinate-wise) and state (running, ADS, etc...) from about 5 seconds ago, guaranteeing you an escape from a sticky situation. I think 500 points and unlimited uses are fine for something like this, feel free to throw your suggestions in though.

4. Reincarnating an idea I shared several times, this would be a specialty zombie (much like the Axis Zombie, Bomber Zombie, Shaman Zombie and former Electric Zombie) with the following characteristics - 5000 HP, really slow (far slower than pretty much any other moving thing in ZAM), is also a Bomber Zombie but deals far more damage upon exploding (and can also auto-detonate, just like the classic Bomber Zombie). Spawn rate can be decided by Classixz and you guys.

• Upvote 5

I like most of it, but I know personally I wouldn't be able to stand that last thing, it wouldn't matter if it had 10,000 hp, I can't move slow it would just frustrate me so so much. And even if it came in, 5000 hp seems a little OP, but I get where your coming from. I'm not sure if you guys would get annoyed too by the reduced speed but maybe we could add something so when you spawn. (As what Ramsy said) you can choose to either have what Ramsey has suggested or choose to just get a bonus 250hp.

Thanks for the suggestions Ramsy these would be really cool to add into the game!!!!

4 hours ago, BrEn! said:

I like most of it, but I know personally I wouldn't be able to stand that last thing, it wouldn't matter if it had 10,000 hp, I can't move slow it would just frustrate me so so much. And even if it came in, 5000 hp seems a little OP, but I get where your coming from. I'm not sure if you guys would get annoyed too by the reduced speed but maybe we could add something so when you spawn. (As what Ramsy said) you can choose to either have what Ramsey has suggested or choose to just get a bonus 250hp.

Thanks for the suggestions Ramsy these would be really cool to add into the game!!!!

Hence why I said you'd be able to blow up just like the standard Bomber Zombie (meaning you'd be able to commit suicide at any point).

• Upvote 1

*UPDATE*

For anyone that didn't quite understand what I meant by this:

On 23.03.2016. at 11:43 PM, Ramsy said:

I got this idea from thrusting in BO3 Multiplayer, and the point of this would be to get over lines of fire quicker, dodge an attack, etc... There's a lot of spots on many maps that you can get over and surprise the enemy, but it's impossible to do so without using Arlington's jetpack.

Here are 2 examples of spots you could "thrust" over without losing any of your jetpack fuel:

yPI3hRF.jpg

d9L8FwM.jpg

So, like I said, short intervals of usage time that you'd mainly use to "tactically surprise the enemy".