i was banned by stoner

CROSSxBIGPOPPA

i joined game my gamepad wouldnt turn on it took, so i decided to get my other gamepad wasnt a zombie i was a human then i connect it and get banned by stoner, i repeat it was probably 30 seconds into the game. stoner got pissed in previous game because i left to file a report on him because he was afk for about 90 percent of the game dvl.... was there, so yeah i got banned as a human for being afk for 30 seconds while trying to get my gamepad turned on

i left the game after it was finished to go this website, then i decided i wasnt going to report stoner because i really dont care if he was afk, then i rejoined back and opened up b01 to play zam then i joing and i got ban. seriously i was banned for no reason then

• Downvote 1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news CROSS, but as you can see from the log below, you did RQ several times resulting in the subsequent ban.  I can assure you it takes a lot more than a player running his mouth to get me mad.  Now concerning this AFK allegation, I invite all to view my recent games and judge for themselves.

[ZAM]CROSSxBIGPOPPA (rq1): Players: 7, Zombies: 2, Survivors: 5   Mon, 04/04/2016 (17:50:36)

[AMK]koenigkilian (rq2): Players: 24, Zombies: 9, Survivors: 15   Sun, 03/04/2016 (20:22:01)

[ZAM]CROSSxBIGPOPPA (rq2): Players: 24, Zombies: 7, Survivors: 17   Sun, 03/04/2016 (20:21:31)

Appeal Denied.