Bring back da flagss

aShamed

I personally would love the have flags back. I understand people spawn camped the flags (yes thats what made them OP) But there are many ways that we cant prevent that from happening. For instance, putting the flag on a flying black barricade, which will prevent humans from spawn camping it. But menono...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

I personally would love the have flags back. I understand people spawn camped the flags (yes thats what made them OP) But there are many ways that we cant prevent that from happening. For instance, putting the flag on a flying black barricade, which will prevent humans from spawn camping it. But menono...

Yes thats what i meant! I'll try to make a bunker in private and show it to you guys

• Upvote 1

Putting the spawn on a black barricade won't do anything cuz you'll still be able to just get hardscoped by 20 people using Interventions.

Why not make many spawn areas (when going to the out-of-the-map area) rather than just one (this would pretty much get rid of spawntrapping as long as there was a handful of spawns)?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

Putting the spawn on a black barricade won't do anything cuz you'll still be able to just get hardscoped by 20 people using Interventions.

Why not make many spawn areas (when going to the out-of-the-map area) rather than just one (this would pretty much get rid of spawntrapping as long as there was a handful of spawns)?

That's an even better idea actually! thats why i made the topic :) wanted to get some opinions / idea's
If we would do that i think it would be pretty cool because i really miss the flags for some reason, they gave a wider variety of spots to camp on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/7/2016 at 10:24 PM, Ramsy said:

That took you guys long enough to find the obvious answer xd
Just because it's 1 flag doesn't mean zombies need to spawn in 1 place. Could be 2, 3, 100 anything kek =)

Anyhow, I'm reviving this thread now since I want flags to be a part of ZAM again, we will fix spawn trapping by doing what Ramsy said, multiple spawns. Feel free to use noclip/ufo to go around the maps and find cool spots we can use. Or just inside the playable map with a nice bunker.

Leave your thoughts, opinions and ideas about this, k thx. (=

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Griggs said:

That took you guys long enough to find the obvious answer xd
Just because it's 1 flag doesn't mean zombies need to spawn in 1 place. Could be 2, 3, 100 anything kek =)

Anyhow, I'm reviving this thread now since I want flags to be a part of ZAM again, we will fix spawn trapping by doing what Ramsy said, multiple spawns. Feel free to use noclip/ufo to go around the maps and find cool spots we can use. Or just inside the playable map with a nice bunker.

Leave your thoughts, opinions and ideas about this, k thx. (=

maybe some airbunkers where you cannot cade and you have to run around that big ass bunker and zombies will be spawning in there and you will just have to just knife em? can yoyu make it possible it goes only 1 zombie very 5 secs?