Zam Suggestion

moses

I'm here to suggest the !surrender command.

Ok so it goes like this when the 4:30 time mark and someone cade at least 20 cades you will be able to use the !surrender command.

The !surrender command will be available for ZAM members and above.

Simple as it goes

No

No and guess whats next?

No

Why make it so we can surrender, and WHY???? would it be for members and above? It would ruin the game, completely. the humans are supposed to survive, not try to and then zombies surrender. Sorry if im being rude but this idea is outa nowhere.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BrEn! said:

No

No and guess whats next?

No

Why make it so we can surrender, and WHY???? would it be for members and above? It would ruin the game, completely. the humans are supposed to survive, not try to and then zombies surrender. Sorry if im being rude but this idea is outa nowhere.

Ye true man. In my opinion, idk why this command should be added in ZAM!?!?!?! =_= We have a lot of commands in ZAM, members and above has too. ZAM has everything, why do we have to add something? 

I honestly think this would a good idea with way higher requirements, maybe 3:00 time left, 150 cades placed. This could be a way to help stop hard camping. I hope it would at least be taken into consideration before being immediately shut down..... 

• Community Manager

You talked to me about this now but I didnt get that now when I read how it works I say now. LOL that's just unfair when there is a lot of zombies and you are about to win but some jealous ..... decide to ruin it to you? Just make you lose cause they dont want to play. Easy

• Upvote 1

You want to take away players' right to playing the game in the way the game allows them to?

Fuck no.

EDIT: Suggest ideas that affect the gameplay in a way that isn't literally a form of saying "we quit trying, can we move on to the next map now?"

• Upvote 2