What I think

Startune

22 minutes ago, gart3 said:

I feel it's time I put my two cents in. I'd hop that everyone reading this does so without bias, biases are what is causing this(biases towards or against our new UU members)

We need to realize that UU is a community, we stick together as friends, even if it doesnt always seem like it you guys are the best, you all together are what keeps the community running. 

But as with everything, not everyone has the same roles, I am talking about our head admins in particular. 

NOTE: I do not mean to start any more drama than is already happening, I want to give people some insight as well as my opinion on how to solve this.

Yes, the new UU members are causing a bit of an argument, but I think there are a few things that we aren't considering here. Classixz, Kevin, Grigzor, Pat, our head admins, we need to put our trust in them to make the right decisions for UU as a whole. If they believe that someone deserves a position in UU I don't think we should dispute it. They are the ones we put our faith in to help things run smoothly for us. If anything we should be thankful that they haven't implemented an app system similar to Zr

REAL ZR APPLICATION:

1. Do you have a computer? ensur ye plx

Am i saying our application system is perfect? No, nothing is perfect, but it works, and if we see flaws i think we need to work together as a community to fix them, I know were perfectly capable of doing so. I know this will be the hot topic at the next community meeting, but I hope we treat this all with respect and maturity, because arguing will not fix this. 

Also: I would like to hear what our newest UU members think of this issue, as it does concern them a great deal @ZoMbieK9 @NMAPLE12 @AndrewChaput

I'm not saying we NEED to change the voting system, I'm saying that things CAN be changed, and to do so, we need to work together. Thank you -gart3

I will hold my FULL opinion until the community meeting but all i'm going to say is that I voted for the new system and I know everyone is going to say, "that's just because you got accepted on the new system" but I voted for it because the old system was based on personal opinion, rather than actual activeness and behavior of players. it just doesn't make sense. How would A community grow if noone knew the new person so they voted no? 

Oh gosh dude you don't understand.....

The community did grow, it just wasn't at a fast pace, the reason not much people got in was because of personal opinion, but it was better like that. 

Kevin I want to ask you a question, 

Would you rather our clan grow in numbers or would you rather us spend a little longer and make sure everyone we recruit is wanted.

With all due respect BrEn I'm withholding any more comments on this subject until the Community Meeting. If you are unsure about something or need some help, I suggest you create a post on the topic that troubles you. You are always more than welcome to message me like you have in the past, if you are able to behave in a mature fashion.

10 hours ago, Startune said:

Blue don't comment if you ain't got anything usefull to say and cry about us trying to figure out a way that we both feel satisfied with the solution. 

Bren thank you for agreeing on my standpoint and you said everything exactly as the way I felt. Probably even said it better.

#mad also i check at ur little list of supporters and its only ur gang so im gucci

oh, i forgot to mension :) i will comment everything i want because i want you to understand luc i have alot of respect towards you u are a great guy but all of this going down i find it more funny then anything, everyone fighting just makes me realize how more and more people are sad and how the clan is having ishues NOT because of new players and new members but because of that little gang of haters, also since im done with this let me add what i have to say, 3 of the people that got in i got the change to interview them, and let me tell you they are amazing people, yes, they are young but that never means anything, does guys that you are hating on so bad did you take the chance to go and have a good talk with them? did you take the chance to try to help them out and support them, congratulation them on joining uu, helping them out when they have questions be THERE for the new members, you guys have been here longer then anyone else you know more then anyone else use that knowledge and maturity to help people. anyways ill be there on the meeting but i wont be commenting on this, ill be there for UU helping anyone that needs help and once again im not taking sides, im saying my personal opinion. have a good day

-blue

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

because of that little gang of haters

Are you kidding with me?! I didn't wanna post anything in this topic from the beginning but I did to say my opinion in this, yes I said we but I can clearly not say that anymore when I said we i meant me, George and Axel because we share the same opinion in this, I don't know if anyone else agrees with us but thats just our opinion. Luc and I clearly don't share the exact same opinion in this and thats why I wrote the first post, so don't call us a ''gang'' because we all don't have the same opinion! I can agree with what Nmaple said and thats why me, George and Axel just want something that shows our opinion what we think about the person that are applying and thats what I wrote earlier. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

#mad also i check at ur little list of supporters and its only ur gang so im gucci

oh, i forgot to mension :) i will comment everything i want because i want you to understand luc i have alot of respect towards you u are a great guy but all of this going down i find it more funny then anything, everyone fighting just makes me realize how more and more people are sad and how the clan is having ishues NOT because of new players and new members but because of that little gang of haters, also since im done with this let me add what i have to say, 3 of the people that got in i got the change to interview them, and let me tell you they are amazing people, yes, they are young but that never means anything, does guys that you are hating on so bad did you take the chance to go and have a good talk with them? did you take the chance to try to help them out and support them, congratulation them on joining uu, helping them out when they have questions be THERE for the new members, you guys have been here longer then anyone else you know more then anyone else use that knowledge and maturity to help people. anyways ill be there on the meeting but i wont be commenting on this, ill be there for UU helping anyone that needs help and once again im not taking sides, im saying my personal opinion. have a good day

-blue

Before you accuse me of bs ask the new applicants: I congratulated all of them except the guy that got accepted yesterday because he hasn't been on ts and I have no problems with them they are great guys and I played rust with one of them for a while so if you're trying to be mature and act all responsible than make sure that you have your facts straight first

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Startune said:

Before you accuse me of bs ask the new applicants: I congratulated all of them except the guy that got accepted yesterday because he hasn't been on ts and I have no problems with them they are great guys and I played rust with one of them for a while so if you're trying to be mature and act all responsible than make sure that you have your facts straight first

Lol

luc pls make ma a favor. Go on ur previous posts on here, resd them all then come here and read that ladt one where it says you have no problems with the new members and you are happy for them. Then pls tell me once more im the one saying bs :) thx

• gart3 locked this topic