Those Damn Ballistic zombies

Beasty

*Commercial voice*

Don't you get tired of zombies buying ballistic knives on runners? Well this is the topic for you!

I thought it would be cool for zombies to be able to buy a random knife just like in cold blooded so that they don't always have ballistic( Prison, Bowie, Sog and all that). I like to think of my self as more or less a runner and then i quickly change my thoughts when i die by those ballistic zombies..... The price could be like 300. But please make the ballistic more or less rare..... If this idea seems bad i thought you could at least prevent the zombies from buying ballistic untill they have more health(doesn't have to be 500 but just more), because they sometimes just go for ballistics and tryhard the knifers....

• Upvote 5

I like the current setup as is. It should be the zombie's choice concerning which perk they choose to purchase. They earned those funds with their death,  so they should be allowed to spend them as they see fit. There are certain players, myself included, that are cursed with the 1st zom bug. Our stats are so skewed because of this bug, they will probably never recover.  We want to end the match as quickly and with as few deaths as possible.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, xStoner420x said:

They earned those funds with their death,  so they should be allowed to spend them as they see fit. There are certain players, myself included, that are cursed with the 1st zom bug. Our stats are so skewed because of this bug, they will probably never recover.  We want to end the match as quickly and with as few deaths as possible.

I find that zombies earn much more kills stats wise than humans, well of course the the ones that hc camp earn more. I may be wrong but don't zombies get 10 kills(stats) per 1 kill? And people aren't the first zombie that often right? I know that it sometimes glitches or something and makes them zombie for even 10 games and then i understand they buy ballistic knives but some people don't buy health, just go for ballistics straight away to get the runners. That isn't cool, and its a bit annoying  so that's why i made this post. 

• Upvote 1