New rule!

Fade

Okey guys, i have new idea about camping, hunters can camp when 3 or 2 zombies in game. Today, one guy has camped when was ONE, YES ONE zombie (New guy) and one bot, these guys which camp when 1, 2 zombies (NEWS) in game, they need learn how to knife... Becuz i am really sick and tired of these guys. I am got mad of this guy http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262709962023238449/6B91924F1D8AB1DF84974F59D3D1B95D1B4FD2F5/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262709962023238769/CCAF2E59BF7BE11AB99C410720B903DAF557835F/. This screenshot when zombies are came in 5 or 6 minutes ago. So i want offer to you new RULE! It sounds like- Camping as Hunters under 5 zombies isn't allowed! 

I hope you liked this idea, give me your comments what are you think about this.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Fade said:

Okey guys, i have new idea about camping, hunters can camp when 3 or 2 zombies in game. Today, one guy has camped when was ONE, YES ONE zombie (New guy) and one bot, these guys which camp when 1, 2 zombies (NEWS) in game, they need learn how to knife... Becuz i am really sick and tired of these guys. I am got mad of this guy http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262709962023238449/6B91924F1D8AB1DF84974F59D3D1B95D1B4FD2F5/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262709962023238769/CCAF2E59BF7BE11AB99C410720B903DAF557835F/. This screenshot when zombies are came in 5 or 6 minutes ago. So i want offer to you new RULE! It sounds like- Camping as Hunters under 5 zombies isn't allowed! 

I hope you liked this idea, give me your comments what are you think about this.

I like this idea because it doesn't say its not aloud but to be decreased

• Upvote 1

There should be no rule on when you are allowed to camp/cade, as the mod was built in a way that allows you to do just that.

Instead, perhaps propose an idea where the usage of barricades is disabled for x seconds (and why) and discuss that?

55 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

There should be no rule on when you are allowed to camp/cade, as the mod was built in a way that allows you to do just that.

Instead, perhaps propose an idea where the usage of barricades is disabled for x seconds (and why) and discuss that?

Help me to understand this brother Ramsy. Is there a new Ramsy in the UU community suggesting a automatic delay on when a player can use cades in a match? Because the sexy Ramsy I know, use to do this.

Notice the pre-match cade placements and suicides for additional funds, for more cades. Granted, it is an old match, but come on Ramsy. Stay sexy baby.

I like it as is.

(God, I hate being stuck at the station, with no ability to play ZAM.)

• Upvote 2

We need this rule guys! Becuz these guys Leek, nnb, BTCSLAPPER, blackberry, blueberry camp as hunter when a few zombies in game. Jesse can prove it! I dont want play with these tryharders and guys which play zam too, news, pros. Classixz think on about my idea please. It is necessacery to stop.

9 hours ago, Ramsy said:

(you are allowed to camp/cade, as the mod was built in a way that allows you to do just that). I know but ffs camp as hunter when 1 zombie or 2, it is bullshit.

The mod is a camping mod, even if theres idiots camping on 1 zombies sometime i mean it shouldnt be a ishue if ur good, a good thing to do is  just kill urself as a hunter and go help out the zombie, thats mostly why uu is there we dont complain on guys camping we just kill them cuz were better =] hehe

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Bluebird said:

The mod is a camping mod, even if theres idiots camping on 1 zombies sometime i mean it shouldnt be a ishue if ur good, a good thing to do is  just kill urself as a hunter and go help out the zombie, thats mostly why uu is there we dont complain on guys camping we just kill them cuz were better =] hehe

I wanted to make suicide and try to help new guy which was a zombie, but this guy placed about 10 cades. It could doing very long about 12 minutes, hunter who camping when i am and new guy zombies, must be or may be win. It's just no way. Limbs wouldn't help me, he can moves around the place in which he sitting. 

19 hours ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

I like this idea because it doesn't say its not aloud but to be decreased

Ye you like but you another one tryharder, jesse sent me a screenshot.

27 minutes ago, Fade said:

I wanted to make suicide and try to help new guy which was a zombie, but this guy placed about 10 cades. It could doing very long about 12 minutes, hunter who camping when i am and new guy zombies, must be or may be win. It's just no way. Limbs wouldn't help me, he can moves around the place in which he sitting. 

Ye you like but you another one tryharder, jesse sent me a screenshot.

Are u dumb I had to check something and like 5 seconds later I destroyed the cade

Camping is part of the MOD. If a player doesn't feel comfortable running and decides to camp, they are well within their rights to do so. Cading during the pre-match is pretty lame, but so far as I know only Custom Classes are capable of doing so. Maybe set a time-limit for a minute or so after the round starts like others have suggested.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

Camping is part of the MOD. If a player doesn't feel comfortable running and decides to camp, they are well within their rights to do so. Cading during the pre-match is pretty lame, but so far as I know only Custom Classes are capable of doing so. Maybe set a time-limit for a minute or so after the round starts like others have suggested.

Already exists.

Also, @xStoner420x I admit, pre-cading wasn't the best way to go at it, but I'd rather do that than camp at an usual-boring-everyday spot.

1 hour ago, stlmokevin said:

What already exists? Early cading still happens, so i'm not sure what you mean.

pre-cading timer, you can't cade when the round is still beginning (when the counter is counting down)

Right, but that doesn't stop people from immediately cading as soon as the round starts. I mentioned a minute or so into the round.

4 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

Maybe set a time-limit for a minute or so after the round starts like others have suggested.

I have read this whole topic, and the only thing i find that is actually fair is what bluebird said, Camping is part of the mod, cading is part of the mod, we cant set a timer because what if its a full server and 5 people die in about a minute? that's nearly 10 zombies.

Just if you see a new player struggling because others are cading help them.

I know if i have a bad day all i want to do is come onto zam and just survive with bradymanz, so we often camp and fool around with little people, and there is nothing wrong with that, just if you feel like the only guy as zombie is struggling, or multiple people are struggling then suicide, and help them. I mean that's something that i would want to see from anyone who is applying for UU, wouldn't the rest of you?

• Upvote 2