Thoughts and apologies..

BrEn!

When i got into UU, it was by far the best achievement of my ZAM life. its so hard to believe that in a matter of 5 days, a bunch of my friends have left or been banned, i think it hurts the most to know that it was all caused by me.

being the little idiot i am, i decided to be childish about the whole Indy thing, and i realize that now, but i also realize its to late to take it all back. But i really would like to apologize..

So here we go,

Im sorry to all of you, including Pat, Kevin, Griggs and even Classixz. I took the whole "Indy" thing much too far and ive realized that.

To the whole community, including non-members, im sorry for what ive done, i was part of the reason that has driven many people away from our community. The community which we were brought into being loved by nice people.

To griggs/classixz I am sorry for the whole thing, i really am, i can understand why you are mad.

To Pat, you taught me everything, how to knife and more. I know you say things but i know what way you mean em. <3

To Kevin, Mate i screwed up, i put too much crap onto your back and its fallen to pieces, you were much more than just a clan-mate to me, you were a real friend, you most of all, taught me how to be a better person, you put in a lot of your time for me, and look what i chose to do with it, tear this to shreds, I can never ask you to forget what happened, but i am asking you to forgive, its not fair what i caused you.

I wish to see you all on ts, and hopefully clear the air up.

• Upvote 4

Hey BrEn don't beat yourself up about it you where just following your heart for what you thought was right. On another note when I clicked on this I was mad as shit because at first I thought you were leaving as well, and I was like "well blue is my only friend left in zam". 

• Upvote 4

Im happy to see u apologizing, you dint do anything to me tbh but i remember warning you in steam to stop all that indy bs cuz only bad will happend, i guess you now realize what its caused. Anyways dont leave either way we need everyone we can at this point

• Upvote 3

Apologetic post, i get it, you did something wrong, it takes courage to admit to making a mistake, and i respect you for that, but YOU know how many ''apologizing, leaving, and whatever else'' posts there have been over the past week, about 234245 is enough already... honestly i think its time for UU to stabilize. Whether putting aside all these posts will help i dont know, however it probably will. Let the community move on.

still it's good nevertheless seeing someone apologizing, makes uu more cleaner,

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

Apologetic post, i get it, you did something wrong, it takes courage to admit to making a mistake, and i respect you for that, but YOU know how many ''apologizing, leaving, and whatever else'' posts there have been over the past week, about 234245 is enough already... honestly i think its time for UU to stabilize. Whether putting aside all these posts will help i dont know, however it probably will. Let the community move on.

still it's good nevertheless seeing someone apologizing, makes uu more cleaner,

ur like NEVER on but when some shit is happening you just comment everything xd gg

• Upvote 2