Truth or Dare?

stlmokevin

6 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

I dunno. Maybe to downplay the seriousness of the post. I never put much thought into titles. Either way, you clicked it. Mission accomplished.

Thought it was gonna be a game :( 

Indy had addressed many of the things you are saying in past videos.  He may have left but what Indy never wanted was for the community to fall apart.  Thats why he went to you Kevin when he left, because he wanted you to take his place, you were the one person he trusted and believed could bring the community back together or at least keep it from falling apart.  But what he didn't want to see was that you would just pander to classixz and blame half the members for being disloyal because they stayed close to indy.  Whats sucks the most is that as soon as a bit of drama comes along you decide to get up and leave because you dont want to choose between friends instead of actually trying to bring them back together.  This is one problem you shouldn't be sitting out on, but don't worry indy doesn't hold anything against you.

11 minutes ago, Deaddude66 said:

Indy had addressed many of the things you are saying in past videos.  He may have left but what Indy never wanted was for the community to fall apart.  Thats why he went to you Kevin when he left, because he wanted you to take his place, you were the one person he trusted and believed could bring the community back together or at least keep it from falling apart.  But what he didn't want to see was that you would just pander to classixz and blame half the members for being disloyal because they stayed close to indy.  Whats sucks the most is that as soon as a bit of drama comes along you decide to get up and leave because you dont want to choose between friends instead of actually trying to bring them back together.  This is one problem you shouldn't be sitting out on, but don't worry indy doesn't hold anything against you.

let me guess, startune,gunter or indy?

18 minutes ago, Deaddude66 said:

To presume that Indy, I, or anyone else could "keep it from falling apart" is to assume that it was falling apart in the first place. It wasn't. The BS you guys started is the entire conflict, started and perpetrated by Indy and his fanboi friends. And if you really believe this is the first bit of drama we've had to deal with than clearly you are not paying attention. What you want is for me to take a side, I stand by the side that isn't trying to alienate the other. If that means i'm "pandering to classixz" than so be it. The fact that you responded to my post with more negativity just further proves my point. All you want is more high-school drama. I don't want to be a part of that.

#keepindybanned

#guntertoo

#lucdeservedit

#growthefuckup

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

To presume that Indy, I, or anyone else could "keep it from falling apart" is to assume that it was falling apart in the first place. It wasn't. The BS you guys started is the entire conflict, started and perpetrated by Indy and his fanboi friends. And if you really believe this is the first bit of drama we've had to deal with than clearly you are not paying attention. What you want is for me to take a side, I stand by the side that isn't trying to alienate the other. If that means i'm "pandering to classixz" than so be it. The fact that you responded to my post with more negativity just further proves my point. All you want is more high-school drama. I don't want to be a part of that.

#keepindybanned

#guntertoo

#lucdeservedit

#growthefuckup

The bs we started, who is we, what did we start... Indy doesn't make anyone do anything, and those "fanboys" people keep talking about, they are friends and were UU members to act like they were always some kids who can't think for themselves is low for you.  If anybody is fanboying its 2 other kids in this topic. Indy didn't want you to pick a side, he wanted you to do what you thought was right.  My initial post wasn't meant to be negative, than you reply with empty statements and "dramatic" hashtags, no substance or even an attempt to solve anything, just wants to drop a ban hammer.

I didn't want to believe it when I heard what the "fanboys" said about you, but unfortunately it looks like they were right.

TBH it doesnt help the situation when Bluebird constantly joins in with random crap. i understand what we did, but calling us "fanboys" is insane when after every post Kevin makes, Bluebird and gart want to join in and say nice post, or rekt.

Kevin had made his point, no need to extend it, because you saying rekt does not help the situation, in fact it angers them more and makes them eager to say something back.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, BrEn! said:

TBH it doesnt help the situation when Bluebird constantly joins in with random crap. i understand what we did, but calling us "fanboys" is insane when after every post Kevin makes, Bluebird and gart want to join in and say nice post, or rekt.

Kevin had made his point, no need to extend it, because you saying rekt does not help the situation, in fact it angers them more and makes them eager to say something back.

you made a huge post apologizing then you start talking shit again. gg bren, i guess people never change\

oh and also if i put rekt there, its because indy aka dead something was trying to bring back even more drama after it was done ^^ so fuck him ill type that i want<3 im tired of drama after its done lol

as for that rekt post also, i wasent aiming you at all bren, idk why you always feel aimed for everything its really strange of yours. oh and what do you mean i follow kevin and say nice post or rekt? am i nota llowed to support a friend? is that how it is nowadays. hmm

23 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

you made a huge post apologizing then you start talking shit again. gg bren, i guess people never change

im actually happy you showed that, because i dont regret andything i said in there. lol i probably shoundlt exposed the one where you talk shit on classixz right?

but anyways kevin made his point on this topic so im locking it, before anything worst happends ^^ so ya byebye