ZAM IDEA #1

ImRiz

More Classes, please, I cannot survive with these shitty classes. When I need to reload, all I can switch to is to an ASP.

I can't get VIP/Mega because I have no money, the only way I could get is trading my Origin account.

So please add more classes to "default/regular" classes, thanks.

The free classes aren't meant to be good, there is no use of complaining about em since they are free not vip or mvp. If you dont like the slow reload then you should probably get speedo perk which costs only 500 points. Pls stop complaining about this since the free classes aren't meant to be good, they are just there for ppl who dont want to spend money better classes. Hope this helped.

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

The free classes aren't meant to be good, there is no use of complaining about em since they are free not vip or mvp. If you dont like the slow reload then you should probably get speedo perk which costs only 500 points. Pls stop complaining about this since the free classes aren't meant to be good, they are just there for ppl who dont want to spend money better classes. Hope this helped.

I disagree. The class I use most lately has been Hunter, which is a free class. Gatekeepers is a awesome class, and shouldn't be overlooked at all. All of the classes are very good, but will require some trial and error on a players part to get accustomed to them.

Also the Escaper class has the zombie transform, which is pretty sick.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

I disagree. The class I use most lately has been Hunter, which is a free class. Gatekeepers is a awesome class, and shouldn't be overlooked at all. All of the classes are very good, but will require some trial and error on a players part to get accustomed to them.

Also the Escaper class has the zombie transform, which is pretty sick.

They are called 'free'. I think they shouldnt be anything op like raven that MVP has since obviously you have to pay for MVP. Ofc small improvements can be done but i dont see the need for it.

You can buy VIP, it costs very cheap Riz, must be you have money, but you haven't got a credit card to buy VIP from paypal, i want advise to you, that credit card VISA is the best of all cards. Try it.

• Upvote 1

Riz, You can't say the classes are bad, and Jesse obviously it's that you aren't good enough to be able to use the classes to their advantages.

Hunter: Sten for 500 points, one of the strongest guns in the game.

Escaper: This is super helpful if you like to run, and the zombie transform is majestic.

Spetsnaz: This class is eh, I'm not a big fan of it but I'm sure something in there can be useful. I'm just not good enough to know that I guess.

Gatekeeper: don't get me started on this class being bad, some things in this class originated from an MVP class, eg the silver slicer. 

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

way to scare of new players lol "yeh if u dont spend money on dis game you'll be shit as fuck"

Now to counter your opinion, which obviously stays your opinion:

I almost only knife with gatekeeper, do you know how op the silverslicer is? i mean yes, it only does 350 dammage but geez you can knife 5 times when a zombie only knifed once. 

I used to play with escaper aswell, the zombie transform is really helpfull altough because you have no green name above your head it kinda gives it away. But still can be really good in sticky spots like a 6v1 :)

Don't really play with the rest but they're pretty good aswell, i believe one has the KS23 shotgun which is op as fuck to run with :) 

3 hours ago, BrEn! said:

Spetsnaz: This class is eh, I'm not a big fan of it but I'm sure something in there can be useful. I'm just not good enough to know that I guess.

STG44 MASTER RACE

#100thpost

On 9-5-2016 at 7:29 PM, ImRiz said:

More Classes, please, I cannot survive with these shitty classes. When I need to reload, all I can switch to is to an ASP.

I can't get VIP/Mega because I have no money, the only way I could get is trading my Origin account.

So please add more classes to "default/regular" classes, thanks.

well... classes are good , if you dont like the free classes at all , just buy MVP or VIP for a month and try it out! 

if you dont like these classes... well... i dont know live with it :P i think alot of us like the classes!

:)

Greetings TheSin-

Edited by Kevin Jacob
forgot to add Ending part XD