B23R pistol for platinum

Jesse

Hey there!

So everyone knows the B23R burst firing pistol. You can buy the upgrade for it on gatekeeper class which gives it suppressor, red dot and tactical knife. As platinum you can start with B23R but it's the normal one which MVP, free and VIP loadouts have. So could platinum get the upgraded version of the pistol when they start? I think this makes sense since its platinum class and all the other pistols are quite good so no-one really uses the B23R.

• Upvote 4

Personally, I think it should just be made an option when you buy it in the store because if your like me, some people prefer it without the red dot and tactical knife because its a different way to knife c:

53 minutes ago, Emmaaa said:

Personally, I think it should just be made an option when you buy it in the store because if your like me, some people prefer it without the red dot and tactical knife because its a different way to knife c:

Make both options avaible for platinum class? Think this sounds good? :)

On 5/10/2016 at 7:54 PM, Jesse said:

Hey there!

So everyone knows the B23R burst firing pistol. You can buy the upgrade for it on gatekeeper class which gives it suppressor, red dot and tactical knife. As platinum you can start with B23R but it's the normal one which MVP, free and VIP loadouts have. So could platinum get the upgraded version of the pistol when they start? I think this makes sense since its platinum class and all the other pistols are quite good so no-one really uses the B23R.

nice idee man ! :) i'll have higest rank next month :)! hehe