New ZAM command

TheSinEater

Hello , sometimes we all have this irritating player who you just wish to block and not receive any messages from again

i think it would be a good idee to make a !ignore command 

but make it unusable on admins and mods and helpers.

and make it gamebound so if you restart the game you need to ignore again :)

not calling any names to bad players but TBH , everyone sometimes has a bad day :) !

so an ignore command could be handy :) i dont know how hard or easy it is to make !

Greetings TheSin-

• Upvote 8

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, brambes39 said:

I like the idea :D but the problem is if ur not a helper,admin,mod and u try to help and he blocks u then ur kinda fucked xD

That's abvious you could not do that to higher ranks... It would be propably free to use between ranks User-Regular 2 .. So yeah 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ramsy said:

Nice idea.

I'd also personally like to see the !pm command working as well (something that's been in ZAM for some time, but never really efficient).

well the problem With THe !PM command is that others will be able to see it :) i think ctrl+tab will work the best hehe 

4 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

Or a new command where it burns humans, if someone camp with forcefield then !BURN them MUWHAHAHAHA <3<3:thumbsup::thumbsup: its a joke chill......

if it would exist it would get abused hehe XD but i like the idee, seems like something for Z*m XD 

3 hours ago, ShameOnYou said:

Why need a command when you can ignore them on your own. 

Just don't reply to their messages...

As if you've never gotten ticked off by someone saying annoying shit about you, to you or regarding something else.

Having an /ignore command makes perfect sense, imho.

While we're at it, why not have a command that completely disables the chat for you? As long as you're familiar with the rules and how things work, you should be fine (plus, any important announcments, such as server restarts and inbound updates) are displayed in the middle of your screen or via the !scream command 9/10 times.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ramsy said:

As if you've never gotten ticked off by someone saying annoying shit about you, to you or regarding something else.

Having an /ignore command makes perfect sense, imho.

While we're at it, why not have a command that completely disables the chat for you? As long as you're familiar with the rules and how things work, you should be fine (plus, any important announcments, such as server restarts and inbound updates) are displayed in the middle of your screen or via the !scream command 9/10 times.

thats a really good idee Ramsy ! i love it ! :) i command that disables chat ! awsome! 

On 14. 5. 2016 at 7:06 PM, Ramsy said:

cg_chatheight 0 disables in-game chat.

• Upvote 5