Remove scorelimit & more 1 man spots

aShamed

As probably all of you may know, there is a score limit of i think 150kills on every map, which kinda sucks because you can't really get those 200+ kill games anymore

What i suggest is removing the scorelimit, and extending the time limit to about 20 minutes if everything stays as it is right now (classes and zombie shop) killing survivors isn't that hard.

I also suggest adding more 1 man spots again, because basically all of those are removed now, i can think of 2 at the moment. I know you should teamwork, but with the current players that is sometimes just impossible, Not saying they're bad, they just never cade.

welp leave your opinion down belowwww

Edited by ShameOnYou
  • Upvote 4

• Community Manager

Try way of exchange. You just want new stuff but the servers started running out of memory more often. You should think about useless things and then adding more new things? But idea sounds good

i know what you mean by 1 man spot but there not really that easy, if the zombies no how to cade limb gitch or something,. also i hold sometimes like a 2 doorways spot alone and manage to get 80+ kills, its all in ze skillz my friend. but i understand what you mean

10 min is good. score limit? why would you want the score limit away? 150+ kills can't you only get that by hardcamping? i have seen jesse do alot of running and kniving he only alwayse got most of 40 kills +- , the only way to get 150+ kills   is hardcamp(and its banable!) . you need to make sure you are limbable! so not fully cadable so how did you get +150kills? in a server with 0 RL ppl? and 7 bots? thats the only way i can believe that. a real player would limb you or buy a balastic knive .

7 hours ago, TheSinEater said:

10 min is good. score limit? why would you want the score limit away? 150+ kills can't you only get that by hardcamping? i have seen jesse do alot of running and kniving he only alwayse got most of 40 kills +- , the only way to get 150+ kills   is hardcamp(and its banable!) . you need to make sure you are limbable! so not fully cadable so how did you get +150kills? in a server with 0 RL ppl? and 7 bots? thats the only way i can believe that. a real player would limb you or buy a balastic knive .

Who in the fuck ever said to you hardcamping is bannable? its the fucking way to play the game, thats what it was designed for, knifing just came along because it gives you more points. And believe me haha i've gotten alot of 200+ kill games before the scorelimit was introduced.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ShameOnYou said:

Who in the fuck ever said to you hardcamping is bannable? its the fucking way to play the game, thats what it was designed for, knifing just came along because it gives you more points. And believe me haha i've gotten alot of 200+ kill games before the scorelimit was introduced.

my bad haha XD  sorry i got it from some loser reporting ppl for hardcamping XD . now i know i can camp as much as i want hehe  srry for this :) and woaw nice 

6 minutes ago, Risendead2001 said:

I think thats nice but i wish they can keep stuff the way they are cuz u know u just have to PRO THREW IT besides that we all know camping is for no offense noobs i am one of them and thats enough

Camping can be fun sometimes

B4 scorelimit was added i got a 334 kill game, which used to show on website like about 2 years ago.I miss top nuketown spot but we cant rly have it, as everyone said 15 ppl went up there. so it wasdnt rly fair..