Jaime

.jaime

Hi everyone, I know most know me as disrespectful or rude at times in zam. Since i started to take my actions seriously in zam, i have been trying to work harder in how i act. I have recently applied to be a UU member, and that comes with responsibility. If people could understand and listen that i am trying my hardest to be respectful and not rude, which i have been doing well if i do say my self. Also i always on and helping new comers to the server and telling them classes, how to play, about the website and much more. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you have

-Jaime

• Upvote 2

Thats literally all you need to change, be calm, be cool idk lol just have a good time on zam when you play try to have fun and try to not call anyone names or be mad, ur active and help people but control that anger some times and tou have a good chance. Its simple ik ur a nice guy

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Thats literally all you need to change, be calm, be cool idk lol just have a good time on zam when you play try to have fun and try to not call anyone names or be mad, ur active and help people but control that anger some times and tou have a good chance. Its simple ik ur a nice guy

thankf man hha

On 5/23/2016 at 11:33 AM, UTG l WoS l Dennyb said:

once da rude almost always da rude  trust me young one ive been down that road  welcome to the dark side you can be my apprentice lol no i changed my ways as can you

pls

no