Ragequit nerf

aShamed

Yes or yes  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we nerf ragequit bans?

• YES YES YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!! I like more players!
    • Hell naw i like playing the server on my own!
    • I couldn't care less tbh, fuck this

Most of you probably noticed, but we don't get that many players on anymore.

Ragequit bans are also a reason of that, we should not be banning every single player because they had to *cough* help their dads with chores *cough*

Instead we should warn them first, 3 accusations of ragequitting should result in a ban, not straight of banning them for 2 whole madafakking days.

Everyone has ragequit before (xcept me ofcourse) but banning everyone only results in less players, that's why I am suggesting this

If you agree with me, click yes on the vote option

if you don't agree with me, still click on the yes option (jk lol)

anyway thanks fo' readin

• Upvote 4

Dude I was just about to write the same thing XD

My idea was making a RQ warning system, so if you have rage quitted you will get 1 warning, and after 3 of them you will be banned, but for a longer period of time, probably like 6 days.

However if you leave as first zombie you will recive 3 RQ warning points (Get banned instantly for 3 days) as it still is now.

• Upvote 1

I think a warning system makes sense. I also think it makes sense that newer members get more RQ warnings points before ban than say the longer playing members. ie. more chances given to new player - less chance given to regular players.

How hard is this to administrate or setup, etc.. though? 

If too hard, then just stick with 2 day ban for quitting and keep it simple. In reality 2 days isn't really an impact on someone new checking it out who probably doesn't give a shit in the first place.  They might not come back for a week and not even know they were "banned". 

Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Crouch Dragon said:

I think a warning system makes sense. I also think it makes sense that newer members get more RQ warnings points before ban than say the longer playing members. ie. more chances given to new player - less chance given to regular players.

How hard is this to administrate or setup, etc.. though? 

If too hard, then just stick with 2 day ban for quitting and keep it simple. In reality 2 days isn't really an impact on someone new checking it out who probably doesn't give a shit in the first place.  They might not come back for a week and not even know they were "banned". 

Just a thought.

We could just use the !notice command and whenever someone has 3 in a row by RQ they will get a ban, manual.

Or better if Classixz can check if someone has 3 notices in a row, and if that notice contains the word "RQ" then that person will receive a ban =)

the 10+ rule should change since you can't even get 10 kids on zam lel, but ragequitting as first infected should still always result in a ban, length could be determined but especially if you're the only one infected if you rq you're ruining the gameplay of everyone else in the server

edit: the way you worded the poll makes it seem people aren't playing because 50% of them are banned lol, do you really think thats the reason

I really want this to happen. The way they call it RQ shouldn't happen. If someone has no choice but to leave in the middle of a game and do stuff for their parents instead of serving a few days of punishment from your parents all just to avoid a 1-day ban from a virtual mini-game. That isn't RQ. Angry kids being killed cuz of their noobiness and leaving in the middle of a game while they're a zombie getting tired of getting killed by hardcore campers is RQ. I got an idea, we should do a system where it detects whether people got disconnected from the internet or suffered a computer problem or get connection interrupted or ragequit and left the game. If one gets dc, they MIGHT get excused. If they ragequit, they will be given a ban, or one of those 'notices'. I hate having to wait till the possibly 10 minute game ends just to leave, and people with strict parents suffer the most. MAKE THIS RULE LESS STRICT!!!! :)