French idea

Baguette

Hey lady and gentleman , i think for players who are active on the website , ,  that could be more pratical to create an application for consulting report or sugestions So useful to mine.. on app store or apple store, because the website on a phpne is not pratical ..for me ^^' (but a free application)

Bye, and don't forget, keep the smyle .photo.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

And for admin i think it will be more paratical for applicate the ban ...they don't will need to light their computer, it will be more pratical for all.! @gart3

Skoll i dont understand ur english right now xD if theres something u want me to translate let me know

5 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Skoll i dont understand ur english right now xD if theres something u want me to translate let me know

je voulais dire que pour vous les admins sa serait bien plus prartique du genre quand vous êtes chez vous si vous avez la flemme d'allumer l'ordi , vous auriez juste à allé sur votre portable et appliqué le ban ..enfin sa serait pratique pour plains de trucs.. ;):P

19 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

je voulais dire que pour vous les admins sa serait bien plus prartique du genre quand vous êtes chez vous si vous avez la flemme d'allumer l'ordi , vous auriez juste à allé sur votre portable et appliqué le ban ..enfin sa serait pratique pour plains de trucs.. ;):P

on a deja quelquchose comme sa lol, on peut juste appliquer les ban de nimporteou. ses se qon fait la plus part du temps quand on est pas dans une partie

5 hours ago, Bluebird said:

on a deja quelquchose comme sa lol, on peut juste appliquer les ban de nimporteou. ses se qon fait la plus part du temps quand on est pas dans une partie

Oui enfin je veux dire ,crée des raccourcis et moi perso c'est chiant de devoir aller sur internet ouvrir zam et pour se qui se connecte à steam , devoir attendre de recevoir le mail de confirmation pour se connecter avec steam, enfin je me comprends :p  

7 hours ago, Frupissss said:

your english rly hurts my eyes XD i have to read everything at least twice untill i can build the sentense ... XDDD

I don't know why you say this my English is dificult to understand , but i didn't think to he was really bad  .... go to england in need to learn your language!!!! 

• 2 months later...
  • Community Manager
On 24. 7. 2016 at 10:58 PM, *FR*skoll said:

I don't know why you say this my English is dificult to understand , but i didn't think to he was really bad  .... go to england in need to learn your language!!!! 

bur rly (

• Upvote 2

On 22.07.2016 at 8:56 PM, *FR*skoll said:

that could be more pratical to create an application for consulting report or sugestions So useful to mine.. on app store or apple store, because the website on a phpne is not pratical

You're right. The app is cool, I, too, is not convenient to visit the site on my phone. But there is a problem, who will be able to make such an application? And I think that the need to make it multilingual, because using a computer (google) you can easily change the language of the page, and in the application it will not work. 

17 minutes ago, SniperCat [MeowKiller] said:

You're right. The app is cool, I, too, is not convenient to visit the site on my phone. But there is a problem, who will be able to make such an application? And I think that the need to make it multilingual, because using a computer (google) you can easily change the language of the page, and in the application it will not work. 

I don't use the translation, and i find That long to go on Google ect..