UU-K Requirement rant?!

░MyXa░

Nah not necessarily a rant, however just quite a stupid rule.

Age? Really? Not trying to sound like a cunt, but that shouldn't be a deciding factor. Skill should decide who gets in/out, seeing age as an requirement kind of pissed me off, even though i won't be getting involved.

I would understand ''Maturity'' not fucking age, just saying. i know tons of 17-18 year olds that act like kids.

Hoping this changes, not for me since it doesnt affect me in any way, however it probably affects 70% of the community.

• Upvote 4

as i told bren and other people if something UU should have a age requirement for maturity, but UUK and UUS? its subdivisions i understand but cmon why age? age dosent deside your skill rank. bren is 15 and probably one of the best knifers out there but because of the 16 thing he cant get in. i think it should be changed in my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1