Thoughts on CoD XP 2016 (so far)?

Ramsy

Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the first bit of CoD XP (those of you that saw the livestream, gameplay, or even went there).

So far, I'm not impressed by Infinite Warfare at all and I haven't seen anything zombies related, but when it comes to MWR, idk... It feels like Ghosts and I don't like how they're messing with the weapon sounds, and although they are remastering all 16 multiplayer maps and not just 10, I was still hoping for something along the lines of: "Hey, we decided not to be a bunch of dicks and force you to buy a game that you don't want to play just to get a game that you do want to play.", so I hope we'll eventually be able to play MWR without having to get Infinite Warfare.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

I haven't bothered watching any livestreams, just seen some short gameplays of the multiplayer.

One of the biggest biggest downfall for Infinite Warfare is that only PS4 & XBOX One will be able to participate in the Beta, it just show how much hate Infinty Ward got against the PC CoD communiuty and they are doing a really good job in killing it. As far as mod tools, I have no faith in IW releasing any kind of mod tools for their game and even if they did I'd most likely never create anything for them because of their lack of support for the PC players.

-rep IW

• Upvote 1

Regarding the whole PS4 and XBOX thing, it just goes to show how much influence money has when it comes to videogame developers and publishers nowadays. PS4/Sony funds Activision's pockets, provides consoles and stuff for events and, ofc, as a result, Activision publishes stuff a month early for them. At least that's what it was like with BO3, and still is.