Why I'm currently not that active

aShamed

As you can see from the title and have probably noticed I haven't been that active lately.

The main reason for this is school. Since I have to redo my year I really gotta go full in now. I can't fail it this year or else i'll have to drop down.
I'm currently going for photographer (offschool lessons) and Economy. These lessons are very hard, so I have to study alot, I mean.. We got 2 tests the second day of school.

The second reason I am not that active currently is because I'm working 2 jobs. I recently lent money from my parents to buy a car, a pretty expensive one and i already paid off 80K. But now i still have to pay off about 46k So i'm working 2 jobs after school, and investing money (on my mums account lul) and at night, i get around 4-5 hours of sleep a day the rest is going towards school and studying. 

I just came off work btw, so I am really tired typing this so I am sorry if I made any spelling mistakes.

Thought I'd share this with you guys so you don't think I forgot about ZAM & UU. I'll do my best to play a few games a day I took next week off to focus on school and ofcourse a bit on UU.

Don't worry (or maybe to bad for you if you don't like me) I am not resigning or quitting UU/ZAM.

Welp Thanks for reading I guess. Going back to studying now.

• Upvote 7

21 hours ago, Nekro-Wolf said:

80k $ or...................  that's a lot of money for a car , and still 45k$.......damn.

Yes, i've always set myself a goal of achieving my dreamcar (by fully paying for it myself) (a gtr) when i get my temporary driver's license (17 in belgium)

Just now, ░MyXa░ said:

geezus christ, how can people be so fucking busy.

I mean i go to university, study business which is rly time consuming, yet im basically free all day lulz

if i was you i would prolly quit, but thats just me

gl anyway

Yeah i mean, i work 8 hours a day, go to school 8 hours a day, sleep 4 hours a day and the rest of those 4 hours go to studying, more sleep,girlfriend, photography and sometimes gaming but i get a weekend off every month and i got next week off of work aswell

• Upvote 1

Good Luck and don't become more crazy  to you are with this works. (Joke)

I think you're do a moment in your life who are really difficult .. but don'tu worry when you Will have youreally car you will can drive your girlfriend ,take photo and come back for check the website if he have news.

Even if we are not the Best friends , i hope to see you on the website for read you say " what is this fck english nigga" 

I'm bored limit without you . ?

9 hours ago, aShamed said:

Yeah i mean, i work 8 hours a day, go to school 8 hours a day, sleep 4 hours a day and the rest of those 4 hours go to studying, more sleep,girlfriend, photography and sometimes gaming but i get a weekend off every month and i got next week off of work aswell

SON of a hard working man.....

9 hours ago, aShamed said:

Yes, i've always set myself a goal of achieving my dreamcar (by fully paying for it myself) (a gtr) when i get my temporary driver's license (17 in belgium)

my gawd u have a goal. and an expensive goal.

8 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Good Luck and don't become more crazy  to you are with this works. (Joke)

I think you're do a moment in your life who are really difficult .. but don'tu worry when you Will have youreally car you will can drive your girlfriend ,take photo and come back for check the website if he have news.

Even if we are not the Best friends , i hope to see you on the website for read you say " what is this fck english nigga" 

I'm bored limit without you . ?

You know i'm always joking about your english fam haha. You're getting progress on it ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...