Something new..

aShamed

ARE YOU TIRED OF ALL THOSE CAMPY CAMPERS ?! WELL THEN THIS SUGGESTION IS SOMETHING FOR YOU!

So, i was talking with some boys on da teamspeaks, and someone mentioned this; "imagine a camping only server" now, don't worry that is not my suggestion

but it kept me thinking, what about, a NO-CADE server? 

we could do this on normal BLACK ops zam. Or we could do this on black ops 3 ?! 

Obviously we'd have to wait a bit to see if zam is gonna get played alot in black ops 3. Because as some of you may know, maintaining a server can does cost alot of money.

But the concept of this idea is pretty basic. We make different maps for this server. Basically some "defending" maps as you might say. If you're an experienced player you can go down on land, and knife the zombies for more points so you can get those nice guns faster. OR if you're not that good at knifing you can defend a certain lain of cades (the black ones) but get your nice and op guns slower. And if the zombies get stronger and stronger, you might even die faster than the runners? Obviously this still is some sort of camping, but the longer the game, the more hp the zombies have, and they'll get ballistics and so on. 

This will also allow for some less used items in the shop to be used more, for example the sentri gun?! or even that chopper thingy which basically no one uses.

This will get people to knife on zam, it will learn them the concept of it, get them some skill on how to do it and ofcourse MORE FUN! 

I also have some more idea's about purchase powerups, not going to tell them publicly cause that would ruin the suprise so classi, if you think this idea might have a shot. Contact me over steam or teamspeak and i'll talk with you about those.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS TO ADD TO THIS, COMMENT THEM DOWN HERE VVVVVVV I'D ALSO LIKE YOU GUYS' OPINION ON THIS. THANKS FOR READING!

• Upvote 1

Didnt read what you said fully cuz i cant be arsed, but i thought of some maps/rounds being normal, with cades, and then some without cades, basically only run and gun, but in this type of situation, i think hp should cost 50% more so the game lasts more than 2 minutes.

Lets say the chances of both happening are:

75% - Normal game, cades, everything active.

25% - Anti cades, run and gun.

Not 50-50 because a lot of people play zam for the camping aspects and survival, not just to run.

for me whole games with just run and gun would be a fucking dream, but theres 50k other players out there, (well was xd)

having extra servers is useless, we want to have servers with the most people on it, so separating it would just.. meh.. suck