How to record | Edit | Upload Videos ;)

Risendead2001

Hey guys In the moment i see ZAM videos and they suck the graphics suck!!!! Anyways continuing i recorded multiple footage for BO1 and it is really amazing 

Before i start quick Shoutout to Overwolf for the program ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all dont download any of that crappy free shit ok they place water marks and the graphics are shit [Fraps,Bandicam....etc]

never use them its like advertising something u dont want to and it sucks watching a video with someone's watermark on it 

Download Overwolf   ::: http://www.overwolf.com/  Free Download dont worry

Then you install it

from here you sign in or skip the sign in part Sign in (Recommended)

Then follow the steps over here

Press App Store > Capture and streaming > Game Capture hit download then you'll see a gui pop up on the left (Default) 

And then start capturing from here i guess u can press settings play with the options like u please but i suggest keeping it the best way now u configure it not the Program itself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Editing 

Very Hard Complex but not complicated first thing is first you get camtasia i suggest buying it or cracking it or whatever fits u i bought it cuz they deserve it they are the best

Camtasia is a big ass program used to edit videos and stuff to crop cut paste remove background much more now guys if you do want a video on basic editing u can be free to ask me down in the comments

Plus it isnt that hard its really easy

Download Camtasia :::  https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

Then Follow the steps over here

Press Free trial or buy the PC or Mac verison your choice > Install the Software > And start editing

Thanks to the Video creator  MrAusLtd - The Shelf Monkey  go check his channel out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiGrvf2M0tTuG8Sc5zCSxg

Then you should be ready to go after that You want to Upload that video you made

Easy peasy 

Thanks to  JL G4M1NG  for the video go check him out 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRWlqCagarQdspjfvilTmQ

Ok so have fun Recording Editing and Uploading dont forget to AD your videos guys ;) more tutorials coming soon 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Risendead2001 said:

Frupiss i gave them a quick shoutout i dont know them but i cant just take soneone's work without thanking him ;)

ofc you can't, but... you didn't take their video, you linked it to a website so it basically automatically credits them lol

18 hours ago, Risendead2001 said:

Hey guys In the moment i see ZAM videos and they suck the graphics suck!!!!

Before i start quick Shoutout to Overwolf for the program ;)

You don't listen to ZAM vids? Damn, I must be doing it the wrong way then. 

I've watched plenty of ZAM videos and to be honest, they are/were decent videos. They don't suck, and neither do the/their graphics. I'm not too sure which videos you're watching. :hushed:

Nice shoutout to Overwolf. They really need it. :grimace:

18 hours ago, Risendead2001 said:

First of all dont download any of that crappy free shit ok they place water marks and the graphics are shit [Fraps,Bandicam....etc]

never use them its like advertising something u dont want to and it sucks watching a video with someone's watermark on it 

Download Overwolf   ::: http://www.overwolf.com/  Free Download dont worry

You're telling us that we shouldn't be downloading crappy free recording software just because they have watermarks and graphics. Look dude. People are still downloading those free recording software's nowadays no matter what. They just gotta start somewhere fresh. Dude, you're just going to have to deal with it. It's just life.

We should never use them because it leads to advertising. What are you even saying anymore? Oh, and just because a video has watermark on it means that it instantly sucks. Dude, just calm down and deal with it somehow. Thank you. (I'm still not too sure what videos you even watch dude. That's probably the problem most likely.)

Oh, and you're saying that you aren't advertising Overwolf. Strange. :/

But overall, you've taught me a few new things today and I thank you for that kind sir.

For you , what can i take for upload vidéo? 

Information :

I want say to i need to louer all my parameters for don'tu bug so my graphies really suck, and more if i don"t use !fpsboost i can't play say me what is the best for upload and without la gingembre when i upload à video .

Thank you, Fr-skoll.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Risendead2001 said:

I like the way u understand Quickz really u didnt understand everything clearly now that i gave this out why use  a recording program with watermarks when u can use one without thats why i am shouting out Overwolf plus they have more apps that u can satisify urself with by live streaming Stats calander voice apps much more suite ur self with them and have the best of YT channels bruh and thunks for your intellegence :)

I actually understood everything clearly that you said/typed. I just wanted to express my own opinion about certain parts of your post. I mean all you're doing is just giving us an idea of what recording software(s), and what editing software(s) we can use (if we want to use them, it's just optional).

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Some people support Overwolf, some people don't support Overwolf, and some people just don't care about Overwolf.

• Dennyb locked and pinned this topic