Time has come.

aShamed

As most of you know I haven't been playing much lately, well tbh, not at all. 

Since the death of ZAM also know as "the rebirth of zam" i haven't enjoyed playing it anymore. Much more glitchers etc etc.

I'll hop on the server once in a while and check the forums sometime. And once ZAMBO3 is finished and going well i'll maybe re-join.

Im gonna miss alot of you guys, no clue if you're going to miss me at all but, cya'll.

• Upvote 5

1. If you haven't played at all lately, how can you know there are glitchers? and I haven't seen 1 single report about someone glitching in ZAM, not even some noob have told on via Steam that someone is glitching in ZAM for a very long time now.

2. If someone was indeed glitching (let's be real, he haven't seen anyone. Just a mythomaniac, hey, like myxa xd) it's your fault that person isn't banned since you haven't reported anyone.

3. I haven't seen any "spike" in anything since me and gart did this, not a drop in players, not an increase in rule breakers, nothing. Just the same as it was the past few weeks before I posted the topic.

38 minutes ago, aShamed said:

And once ZAMBO3 is finished and going well i'll maybe re-join.
no clue if you're going to miss me at all but, cya'll.

The answer to both of those questions is: probably not :/

Good bye =)

• Upvote 3

thats what i mean with the server has gone dead.

Honestly before that stupid rebirth thing the server has gone from 18 players at peaks to 10 -12 max 

I'm just gonna wait for BO3 zam cause i'm kinda bored. I've been playing this game for little more then 3 years

6 hours ago, Griggs said:

3. I haven't seen any "spike" in anything since me and gart did this, not a drop in players, not an increase in rule breakers, nothing. Just the same as it was the past few weeks before I posted the topic.

lol the us server isn't even in the top 50 servers anymore and eu is following, at least before it was around 40th

9 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

lol the us server isn't even in the top 50 servers anymore and eu is following, at least before it was around 40th

14 hours ago, aShamed said:

thats what i mean with the server has gone dead.

Honestly before that stupid rebirth thing the server has gone from 18 players at peaks to 10 -12 max

So you mean't glitches? Yes there are glitches in ZAM, but not like "rebirth" had anything to do with that. No members of UU or admins of ZA can change or fix glitches, only Classixz. Quite sure glitches would remain the same weather this was implemented or not.

But you can't possible think that ZAM is losing players because of kicking out members of UU and changing up the requirements to become admin, the drop of people who play ZAM has always been constant and very predictable. And do you even hear yourself? Do you honestly think that ZAM always had 18 players  3 weeks ago? XD

According to gametracker the average amount of players in ZAM PAST MONTH was 4 on EU and 3 on US.

But we all know that you wouldn't know this aShamed, because the only time you ever joined the server was when it was close to full.

On 10/1/2016 at 10:16 AM, iamindy33 said:

Since the switch to 18 slots the only time I've seen a server remain anywhere near full is when he other server was down....kids are going to bitch and moan but I would rather have one 24 slot server atm

OMGGGG YES PLEASE YES

On 10/1/2016 at 7:22 AM, Griggs said:

So you mean't glitches? Yes there are glitches in ZAM, but not like "rebirth" had anything to do with that. No members of UU or admins of ZA can change or fix glitches, only Classixz. Quite sure glitches would remain the same weather this was implemented or not.

But you can't possible think that ZAM is losing players because of kicking out members of UU and changing up the requirements to become admin, the drop of people who play ZAM has always been constant and very predictable. And do you even hear yourself? Do you honestly think that ZAM always had 18 players  3 weeks ago? XD

According to gametracker the average amount of players in ZAM PAST MONTH was 4 on EU and 3 on US.

But we all know that you wouldn't know this aShamed, because the only time you ever joined the server was when it was close to full.

ALSO, The servers have been very laggy (at least for me) so yeah.

And you can apply for admin? I mean, I don't want to sound anxious or anything but WHERE IS IT WEAGSDFGHEDTYHU%DRBG

;)