What happened?

Prjct_Chaos

Okay, so pretty much I come back after a year and, for one, everything has changed. Maps, (minor) for example. But something that really struck me as odd was that there are almost no admins, cuz they all got kicked, and that you can't apply. From what I see, I think UU needs a few more admins, especially since the few that have admin status aren't very active.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

But something that really struck me as odd was that there are almost no admins, cuz they all got kicked, and that you can't apply.

I personally wouldn't use the words "kicked out." I would think of it as just promotions and demotions. At the moment, you can apply for "ZAM Staff" which is located under the "Recruitment Section" on the website/forums. If you can't find it (which apparently you can't), then I'll give you the link to go check it out → https://undeaduprising.net/forums/forum/184-recruitment/. You're welcome (No problem).

2 hours ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

From what I see, I think UU needs a few more admins, especially since the few that have admin status aren't very active.

You make a pretty good point here. But, here's something that you should actually think about. I've noticed (i'm pretty sure others have as well) that the servers haven't been "very populated" nowadays, so there's really no point having an administrator(s) on at that time. But, when the servers have players on, I barely see most staff members on at that time. I could probably name 1 current staff member who I consider "loyal" and "trustworthy" when it comes to doing his job. I don't know what the rest of the staff members are doing besides Classixz and Griggzor. If you really want to be an administrator, then apply and do what you are "required" to do. If not, then there's really no point in being one. If you guys really want active administrators, then start finding active users on the servers. It's just that simple.

ZAM have 4 players on average. We do not need any admins tbh, but sure, why not.

Quite sure some people only played ZAM because they felt like they had to, only because they were admins/UU members, they didn't actually enjoy playing the mod, so if this was the case, they should thank us. =)

im considering resigning because of our inactive "community manager" that doesnt respond to staff.  Im tired of trying to fix stuff when our CM isnt even on the forums on a daily basis.  So unless someone else is made CM im going to contemplate retiring or not.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dennyb said:

im considering resigning because of our inactive "community manager" that doesnt respond to staff.  Im tired of trying to fix stuff when our CM isnt even on the forums on a daily basis.  So unless someone else is made CM im going to contemplate retiring or not.

No offense Denny, but you're title is "Forum Greeter". What exactly do you expect to be able to fix? I saw your little ultimatum in the shoutbox for Gart yesterday, which seems pretty childish tbh. If they wanted you to do more, you would be doing more. If people actually filed reports rather than complaining about people breaking rules (and then doing nothing about it), it wouldn't even be an issue.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

No offense Denny, but you're title is "Forum Greeter". What exactly do you expect to be able to fix? I saw your little ultimatum in the shoutbox for Gart yesterday, which seems pretty childish tbh. If they wanted you to do more, you would be doing more. If people actually filed reports rather than complaining about people breaking rules (and then doing nothing about it), it wouldn't even be an issue.

well i am a current staff member on zam i take care of reports and other problems that people have. When i find somthing that i cannot fix then i want to bring it to garts attention who then ignores me.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:31 AM, Dennyb said:

im considering resigning because of our inactive "community manager" that doesnt respond to staff.  Im tired of trying to fix stuff when our CM isnt even on the forums on a daily basis.

I know this feeling all too well kek:thumbsup:

15 hours ago, BrEn! said:

Why are we even still having disputes, the server cant get more than 10 ppl.... and for those people who even come on probs dont care if they got banned. i mean if i left and got a week ban i probs wouldnt even care.

on weekends, like today, the server was almost full. 17 ppl 

On 10/9/2016 at 6:04 PM, Prjct_Chaos said:

on weekends, like today, the server was almost full. 17 ppl 

for what? maybe 2 rounds, on the odd occasion that it did get full, could never hold it like eu could, not that either could now.