The Future of Bo1

iamindy33

Question

Its as simple as this, is UU going to do anything else with bo1 zam, such as updates, events, new maps, bug fixes and so on>?  IF NOT please at least say it and don't keep everyone speculating or giving ideas when none of them will make a difference.  If zam will just stay alive as long as it has the money until bo3 comes out I HIGHLY SUGGEST keeping the us server down since the last few days eu has actually had some players on it while us was down.  This way some players can still keep an interest in zam going into bo3.  If things will still go on in bo1 AT LEAST SAY IT IF NOT STILL SAY IT. ty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 answers to this question

Terminate the US server, keep the EU server (less money for Classixz to spend, easier to manage console and other stuff with only one server up, also easier to keep track and deal with rulebreakers), generally make sure the console is always up and running so people can use the most basic commands like !help and such. And maybe fix some of the better known bugs and exploits. Nothing else to do, imo.

• Upvote 1

ive said quite a long time ago to only have 1 server, i dont get the point of 2? for me it makes no difference if its US or EU as i have good ping on both.

i know some people will complain about lag, but eh deal with it sigh

with 1 server theres potential to have more than 10 players on it geez

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

Its as simple as this, is UU going to do anything else with bo1 zam, such as updates, events, new maps, bug fixes and so on>?  IF NOT please at least say it and don't keep everyone speculating or giving ideas when none of them will make a difference.  If zam will just stay alive as long as it has the money until bo3 comes out I HIGHLY SUGGEST keeping the us server down since the last few days eu has actually had some players on it while us was down.  This way some players can still keep an interest in zam going into bo3.  If things will still go on in bo1 AT LEAST SAY IT IF NOT STILL SAY IT. ty

Not all players have good PC's to run BO3 and play without lags with good fps, but this game decides ZAM's future, so it must be added to BO3 and there are should be provided like in bo1 the same commands, privileges etc...(May be something new). Not much people plays on, but while EU server is still working and classixz is getting money (Big or small sum) means that everything is okey atm.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fade said:

Not all players have good PC's to run BO3 and play without lags with good fps, but this game decides ZAM's future, so it must be added to BO3 and there are should be provided like in bo1 the same commands, privileges etc...(May be something new). Not much people plays on, but while EU server is still working and classixz is getting money (Big or small sum) means that everything is okey atm.

u dont need a good pc to run bo3....

basically any shit pc can run on lowest settings

i have a friend from university who has a shitty pc with a gtx 580 or 560 (forgot) and a trashy cpu and runs the game on medium settings with 50 fps.

i dont want to see people complain that they cant run the game, cuz ill call bs

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

i have a friend from university who has a shitty pc with a gtx 580 or 560 (forgot) and a trashy cpu and runs the game on medium settings with 50 fps.

All those With who i speak say that if we don'tu have a good pc, we have any chance to use bo3 without have lot of bugs.

4 hours ago, Fade said:

I am okey with you on all you have say

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

The RAM may be low thats why they cant run BO3, (Ye i know that it possible to play with 50 fps as you said) at first you see this intro ACTIVISION like 5 sec. Then your game and PC are frozen and you need to reload your PC, but there aren't any problems for me because i'll receive a laptop MSI (Gaming laptop) for 1000$, pretty high price.

7 hours ago, Fade said:

The RAM may be low thats why they cant run BO3, (Ye i know that it possible to play with 50 fps as you said) at first you see this intro ACTIVISION like 5 sec. Then your game and PC are frozen and you need to reload your PC, but there aren't any problems for me because i'll receive a laptop MSI (Gaming laptop) for 1000$, pretty high price.

The BO3 intro is a story of its own. Unless you have a godly PC, the intro will freeze for a second.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

doesnt freeze for me tbh it just stutters like crazy xd

Ok, so your screen doesn't freeze for a short moment in the intro, but it freezes for a short time like crazy in the intro?

I thought a stutter was basically a short screen freeze, oh well.

20 hours ago, Griggs said:

Ok, so your screen doesn't freeze for a short moment in the intro, but it freezes for a short time like crazy in the intro?

I thought a stutter was basically a short screen freeze, oh well.

i wouldnt count a screenfreeze for a stutter sigh, thats why they are called 2 different things? no?

screenfreeze is a screenfreeze. a stutter is a stutter, its too small to be a screenfreeze

geezus swedish people and their littel boiled brains