Lets ban 2 children

Fade

Okey there are 2 freaking 10 years old kids, which dislikes my posts for fucking nothing and doing some bullshit connected with French humor who no one likes and it is not at first time.

Kinder: Disrespecting, writing some shit like skoll, dislikes my posts for i said to Kerbey hi, etc.

FR.Skoll: Writing some nonsense connected with French humor, provoking and dislikes my posts like Thx :3 and my picture that i have made in PS, etc.

Please ban them both, they annoy and they have destroyed whole website rules.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

• Community Manager

disagree with banning skoll but kinder.. well fuck it i guess even he got unbanned (banned unfairly) but still he got back and sweared the shit all over here and insulted like everyone who spoked to him so yh why not just to remind he still got to be perma'ed no?XD i remember dat griggs poll so plz justice come over XD

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Now you can cry because i have dislike your post,  stop to try to do ban we, you have no valid arguments against me, and for dislike your post i have dislike what i found stupid by you,  and when you said "they have destroyed whole website rules." ?

Really? we are sorry for you Fade.

"Writing some nonsense connected with French humor, provoking and dislikes my posts like Thx :3 and my picture that i have made in PS" i want Know where i have break rules in this, and i proposed on the chatbox  that we speak for find a solution to our problem, but you prefer create this topic. and you said "writing some shit like skoll," give me a exemple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Frupiss said:

disagree with banning skoll but kinder.. well fuck it i guess even he got unbanned (banned unfairly) but still he got back and sweared the shit all over here and insluted like evryone who spoked to him so yh why not just to remind he still got to be perma'ed no?XD i remember dat griggs poll so plz justice come over XD

Ye plz. I dont know why do you disagree with banning skoll (Skoll is the same kinder) but this kid always making me mad, you would reacted like me if somebody has made you mad.

2 minutes ago, Fade said:

Ye plz. I dont know why do you disagree with banning skoll (Skoll is the same kinder) but this kid always making me mad, you would reacted like me if somebody has made you mad.

Soooo, now we start to have a really problem. why are you trying to give a bad image of me? I making you mad? isn't my problem if you are crazy in your head, and you said that i do become you mad but say me how? i Never speak with you (rarely) and you become mad by me..TELL ME HOW 0-o

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Now you can cry because i have dislike your post,  stop to try to do ban we, you have no valid arguments against me, and for dislike your post i have dislike what i found stupid by you,  and when you said "they have destroyed whole website rules." ?

Really? we are sorry for you Fade.

"Writing some nonsense connected with French humor, provoking and dislikes my posts like Thx :3 and my picture that i have made in PS" i want Know where i have break rules in this, and i proposed on the chatbox  that we speak for find a solution to our problem, but you prefer create this topic. and you said "writing some shit like skoll," give me a exemple.

LOL YOU DISLIKED ME CUZ I SAID TO MYXA THX AND I MADE COOL EDITION IN PS AND WHEN MY POST WAS 1 YEAR OR 3 MONTHS AGO!? You are so idiot, i didnt make something stupid like you said, i said the truth about what i think, you making the shit all the time who doesnt like and now will you going to continue?, if you dont know what you are writing then dont do it also i can say about my posts that you dislikes for nothing, I am offended.. Cuz you both cant be banned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Soooo, now we start to have a really problem. why are you trying to give a bad image of me? I making you mad? isn't my problem if you are crazy in your head, and you said that i do become you mad but say me how? i Never speak with you (rarely) and you become mad by me..TELL ME HOW 0-o

If i write something, you will ansewer and write the shit that i should read also provoking

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Fade said:

If i write something, you will ansewer and write the shit that i should read also provoking

No you just try to find a excuse, Because you have nothing to say... 

And you was crying that i dislike your post, but when you do a post for say "Please ban skoll he is sad with me  andire he dislike my post ?" don't be stupid because what i see when i wake up? Oh Fade dislike 5 to my posts... where i said "i love u" (say me where is he provokation?) so Idk if i will cry and ask the comunity for they say if yes or no you can be ban...

Really, you said that i was imature, but when i see that you say "i become mad by skoll" or "no i don't want answer if not you will a shit as you said", If you create a post  you carry the burden if you are really "mature" as you said compared to me. 

Because for this moment i have the impression to speak with a kid.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

No you just try to find a excuse, Because you have nothing to say... 

And you was crying that i dislike your post, but when you do a post for say "Please ban skoll he is sad with me  andire he dislike my post ?" don't be stupid because what i see when i wake up? Oh Fade dislike 5 to my posts... where i said "i love u" (say me where is he provokation?) so Idk if i will cry and ask the comunity for they say if yes or no you can be ban...

Really, you said that i was imature, but when i see that you say "i become mad by skoll" or "no i don't want answer if not you will a shit as you said", If you create a post  you carry the burden if you are really "mature" as you said compared to me. 

Because for this moment i have the impression to speak with a kid.

Your english suck as fuck, i cant understand that you have written, i can only say to you that your questions annoys me more than you like where is provocation and where i have made stupid posts, lol at first do you now that provocation means?, at second there are a lot of shit you have made recently and you ask me where i have made stupid posts................ Dont pretend that you something dont know, you look such an idiot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fade said:

Your english suck as fuck, i cant understand that you have written, i can only say to you that your questions annoys me more than you like where is provocation and where i have made stupid posts, lol at first do you now that provocation means?, at second there are a lot of shit you have made recently and you ask me where i have made stupid posts................ Dont pretend that you something dont know, you look such an idiot.

Your english is not the best for you too ^^'

And if i have understand your language... i have do anything against so you lie since that you have create this post ^^  if for you when i said that you post is stupid is provokation, and this affect you? but you have said that my post was stupid, and i don't cry in the comunity  "help me he do provocation!!!"  Is not difficult for say that is not me who is immature is you.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

dont insult someone's english if your english is as shit as theirs xD

I know, but i have stopped use google translator long time ago lol, i make sentences by myself to practice my english but he uses google translator, do you think that his english getting better? i dont care about his english but he writes the shit which he took from google. Now i stop to discuss it because he is too dumb and dont understand that he writes, 5 people liked my post except these kids to get them banned, but like griggz said no one will be banned so k den

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Your english is not the best for you too ^^'

And if i have understand your language... i have do anything against so you lie since that you have create this post ^^  if for you when i said that you post is stupid is provokation, and this affect you? but you have said that my post was stupid, and i don't cry in the comunity  "help me he do provocation!!!"  Is not difficult for say that is not me who is immature is you.

"help me he do provocation!!!" ahahahahahahah k den 

" if for you when i said that you post is stupid is provokation " god, no more words to say you something... 

I am ignoring u. I have never seen that stupid kid whole my life whos doesnt know what provoking means. You will needn't to quote me anymore, i wont read it ;) Bye

• Upvote 1

Why are the two of you (Fade and *FR*Skoll) still arguing over something that isn't technically important to read at all? What is it going to take for the two of you to "apologize" to each other and move on with your lives?

Like others and I have said to the two of you about this, you guys still don't listen to us and do what you think is best (whether or not it's the best thing to do or isn't the best thing to do).

Just lock this topic.

12 hours ago, Fade said:

I know, but i have stopped use google translator long time ago lol, i make sentences by myself to practice my english but he uses google translator, do you think that his english getting better? i dont care about his english but he writes the shit which he took from google. Now i stop to discuss it because he is too dumb and dont understand that he writes, 5 people liked my post except these kids to get them banned, but like griggz said no one will be banned so k den

They like but they don't aproove so "stfu"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1